Riots.

Old Aug 12th 2011, 12:48 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Riots.

The Rioters Prayer:
Our father, who art in prison,
even my mum knows not his name.
Thy rioting done, you'll read about it in the Sun,
in Birmingham much as it is in London.
Give us this day our welfare bread & forgive us for being true w*****s,
as we forgive those who got ASBOS against us.
Lead us not to an employment situation but deliver free housing.
For thine is the petrol bomb, the plunder & its glories,
forever and ever
Amen -> the rock at the copper in front of me<-
From facebook, not me own work (well some was), but seems to sum it up.
Old Aug 12th 2011, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
From facebook, not me own work (well some was), but seems to sum it up.
The 68 year old who was attacked trying to put out a fire has died. Give me 100 dead roiters rather than one dead, innocent harmless pensioner or muslim lad trying to protect his place of worship.

I suffered from awful bullying in the police (because I was too honest and I did not fit the gormless stereo type of the day..came no where near it).

It went on for over 6 years from almost day 1. After suffering psychological trauma I left and joined a better force. I think having been so terribly bullied for so long is the reason I take the stance I do with the rioters. I LOATHE bullies who push you around and who make you feel scared, weak and hopeless. I hate the uncomprehendable hatred and violence they appear to relish. So you see I don't think I am really a right wing nutter.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 3:20 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this thread needs to calm down its like a therapy session
Old Aug 13th 2011, 6:40 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Riots.

Originally Posted by love30stm
I think this thread needs to calm down its like a therapy session
Next you’ll be appealing for a reasoned response . Can we not do something about these ghastly poor permanently unemployed people, I’m sure we could outsource this problem to China or send them in lieu of food aid to North Korea?

Honestly though we do need a more permanent solution than water cannon and tear gas, one that breaks the cycle of intergeneration welfare dependence and gets people (especially the young) back on track to being productive members of society . Snuff out the problem at the root now so it isn't a problem later.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 7:05 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Riots.

O yes, good article on the BBC about how they dealt with the problems in LA and New York.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 12:17 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
O yes, good article on the BBC about how they dealt with the problems in LA and New York.
was about to post that.

hey genesis I'm with you mate, suffered from institutionalised bullying from ex-cops myself, not in the same way as you as I got out in less than a year - it was mainly because my boss thought I was too honest, he said "you are pathalogically honest" - yep some folks don't care about the means, just the ends.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

was about to post that.

hey genesis I'm with you mate, suffered from institutionalised bullying from ex-cops myself, not in the same way as you as I got out in less than a year - it was mainly because my boss thought I was too honest, he said "you are pathalogically honest" - yep some folks don't care about the means, just the ends.
Cheers mate, some people were just born to be utter bastards. Alas I worked with waaaaaay too many of the psychotic tossers. I was once told by an inspector in a yearly review "you know you're not trusted, you won't write a book will you?" The latter being a euphamism for guilding the lilly or basically making stuff up. Nice one eh? When on street duties training arvo Hendon I said I would not do a witness ticket for a red light because I did not/could not see the driver committing the offence and the comment was made by the senior training PC "Right, well if that is your attitude...." What corrupt wankers.

Last edited by Genesis; Aug 13th 2011 at 9:26 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2011, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Why not put them all in a secure room for 2 weeks with no mobile phones, games, etc with nothing to sit or sleep on. There can be toilet facilities that they will have to empty at the end of the 2 weeks. Oh forgot we will also have to feed them as well so pass some grub to them 3 times a day.

Am I being to harsh?

June
Old Aug 14th 2011, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
Why not put them all in a secure room for 2 weeks with no mobile phones, games, etc with nothing to sit or sleep on. There can be toilet facilities that they will have to empty at the end of the 2 weeks.
Why only two weeks? Honestly, tw@ts will be tw@ts whatever you do and you can't legislate against stupidity. Thailand has places like the Bangkok Hilton where drug runners are treated exactly in this way, yet it doesn't deter some people carrying drugs into the country and the prisons are still full.
Old Aug 14th 2011, 6:37 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Margaret Parkinson
Why not put them all in a secure room for 2 weeks with no mobile phones, games, etc with nothing to sit or sleep on. There can be toilet facilities that they will have to empty at the end of the 2 weeks. Oh forgot we will also have to feed them as well so pass some grub to them 3 times a day.

Am I being to harsh?

June
Actually, no June and the reason is that you live there . Have always lived there. Remember how it was before all this flabby, wishy washy rubbish came in & above all, have earned a huge right to your opinion because you still live there and always will.

I am of a similar opinion TBH but then I came from very, very little so that probably makes my opinion negligible to the bleeding hearts .
Old Aug 14th 2011, 8:05 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Wink Re: Riots.

Originally Posted by BEVS
Remember how it was before all this flabby, wishy washy rubbish came in...
Yeah...brutality worked on the coal miners and it only took 14 years ('72 - '85):

Effective!
Old Aug 14th 2011, 11:16 am
you dewty owld maan!

This is funny if you're from Glasgow, it's footage of rioting in Edinburgh:

Old Aug 14th 2011, 11:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Yeah...brutality worked on the coal miners and it only took 14 years ('72 - '85):
......Effective!
Also it solved the "Irish Question"
But I will defer to you sir on this as you know far more than I, no doubt.
I reckon that certain dubious tactics were required to bring onside terrorists and communities (on both sides of the sectarian divide).
Whole different packet of tea from the rioters in Salford though.
Attached Thumbnails Riots.-g8-7.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2011, 1:07 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Also it solved the "Irish Question"
But I will defer to you sir on this as you know far more than I, no doubt.
I reckon that certain dubious tactics were required to bring onside terrorists and communities (on both sides of the sectarian divide).
I lived well south of the border luckily .
Old Aug 14th 2011, 8:55 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

http://youtu.be/diHvxQEz3gs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.