Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Right at this moment in time....

Right at this moment in time....

Old Mar 20th 2014, 5:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Right at this moment in time....

.... I am listening to and watching one fantail flitting in the tree outside of an upstairs window whilst seeing The Ranges in the background.

G'won then .

Your own 'right at this moment in time'
Old Mar 20th 2014, 9:23 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right at this moment in time....

I am much more shallow at this moment in time

Loving my new short hair, haven't had it cut for a year and a half and it is now looking quite 20s-esque
Old Mar 20th 2014, 9:38 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Winding new braided fishing line onto my salmon reel. and preparing to visit my favourite Indian shop to stock up with spices, pickles and Madras curry paste.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 9:40 pm

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
.... I am listening to and watching one fantail flitting in the tree outside of an upstairs window whilst seeing The Ranges in the background.

G'won then .

Your own 'right at this moment in time'
The cheeky little Fantails take the place of the Robins for me.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 10:06 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Taking pictures of our rental so the landlord will get his arse in gear and advertise the place because we have just gone unconditional on our new house It's only 11am, but what the heck
Old Mar 20th 2014, 10:27 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Taking pictures of our rental so the landlord will get his arse in gear and advertise the place because we have just gone unconditional on our new house It's only 11am, but what the heck
I'm in the UK so it's 10.30pm and I'll join you in a And it's ok to do that at this time
Excellent news on the new house, where is it?
Old Mar 20th 2014, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Right at this moment in time, I am still humming along as much John Farnham and Lionel Richie songs as possible after last nights fabulous concert

Oh and daydreaming of what our new place is going to look like, admiring the views of fields and picturing my son taking hold of his first golf club on Pegasus course, en route to become the next Severiano Ballasteros
Old Mar 20th 2014, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Are you leaving your place earlier than your tenancy expiry date?

if so, just have a quick look at your tenancy agreement

Some tenancy agreements have it in place that at any point the tenant decides to vacate the premises earlier than agreed, it is their responsibility to advertise the property, not the landlord. If the property is expired and no-one is in the property, they have to continue paying rental payments until someone takes over the tenancy till the end.

Usually are noted in fixed tenancy agreements mind. Not sure what one you've got

if your moving at the date your agreement expires, then completely ignore this post
Old Mar 20th 2014, 11:02 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Right at this moment I am trying to brush up on my psychology studies for when I go home, whilst looking on BE.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 11:07 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm in the UK so it's 10.30pm and I'll join you in a And it's ok to do that at this time
Excellent news on the new house, where is it?
Thank you

The new place is out in Woodend, been eyeing up that area for a while now. Can't wait to move!

Tom - yep the tenancy contract is all good. We requested that we are not liable to pay rent for the whole contract should we break the agreement. We agreed that we are only liable to pay rent up to 6 weeks after we officially hand our notice in, which takes us roughly to possession date of the new house. As for advertising the place our landlord is taking care of that as per the agreement, although I have got the ball rolling with photos
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 8:46 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by pippalonghorn
Right at this moment I am trying to brush up on my psychology studies for when I go home, whilst looking on BE.
They could be considered very much the same thing at times....
Old Mar 26th 2014, 1:11 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking about a glug of wine
Old Mar 26th 2014, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to get a flu vaccination & a tetanus booster.
Old Mar 27th 2014, 12:23 am

Filleting a salmon I caught this morning for tonight's din dins
Old Apr 30th 2014, 11:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Right at this moment in time.....

.... I am trying to fillet two dead herring which are fighting back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.