Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather fight...

Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather fight...

Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather fight...

.....is on Sky Box office channel 200 for the sum of NZ$24.95. The show starts at 3pm NZ Time. (Its 15 quid with setanta in the UK)

BBC reckon the fight proper will start at 4am GMT which makes it 5pm here but one never knows.

Not sure if i'll buy it on box office.

Have a look at www.myp2p.eu - click on Live Sports, then Other Sports (on the right hand side), then Sunday. Click on the little TV in the right hand side and as long as you have Sopcast downloaded (which you can get by going into the forum part of website, then scroll down towards the bottom where you will see all the various programs to be downloaded)

good luck - and good luck to ricky - even if he is a blue !!!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:07 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather fight...

Originally Posted by zaras dad View Post
.....is on Sky Box office channel 200 for the sum of NZ$24.95. The show starts at 3pm NZ Time. (Its 15 quid with setanta in the UK)

BBC reckon the fight proper will start at 4am GMT which makes it 5pm here but one never knows.

Not sure if i'll buy it on box office.

Have a look at www.myp2p.eu - click on Live Sports, then Other Sports (on the right hand side), then Sunday. Click on the little TV in the right hand side and as long as you have Sopcast downloaded (which you can get by going into the forum part of website, then scroll down towards the bottom where you will see all the various programs to be downloaded)

good luck - and good luck to ricky - even if he is a blue !!!!
Ricky Hatton is cool as .... let us know the outcome!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Ricky Hatton is cool as .... let us know the outcome!

www.bbc.co.uk/sport
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Adventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to all

Anyone know if you can hear it live on the net by radio or on radio in NZ?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Adventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to allAdventurer is a name known to all

I think Hatton has a genuine chance but I fear Mayweather will target his eyebrows and win on cuts. If no cuts I think Hatton will win by shear number of scoring punches.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Leewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the roughLeewales is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather fight...

coming from a family of boxers, i honestly thought that mayweather would out box him (although i wanted hatton to punch is lights out) but it proves the guy is brash, arrogant and very talented as far as boxing goes, propably one of the best fighters pound for pound that as ever got in the ring cheers lee
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Mayweather beat him in the tenth by ko.