Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Return Flights To The UK From NZ

Return Flights To The UK From NZ

Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:20 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Return Flights To The UK From NZ

Does anyone have any info on cheap flights/ which airlines to use to the uk from nz please... thank you
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:02 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Return Flights To The UK From NZ

Originally Posted by sky
Does anyone have any info on cheap flights/ which airlines to use to the uk from nz please... thank you

Sky try www.flightcentre.co.nz. We used a local guy out of Tauranga who gave us a good deal with Singapore into Manchester. Emirates also go from CHCH to Manchester and are getting a really good name for themselves.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 11:37 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottish
Sky try www.flightcentre.co.nz. We used a local guy out of Tauranga who gave us a good deal with Singapore into Manchester. Emirates also go from CHCH to Manchester and are getting a really good name for themselves.
Thank you will look them up now
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sky
Thank you will look them up now

Yeah, try the travel agents, we also use some of the airlines direct - Cathy and Malasyian Airlines were great. We flew with emirates last time and was very disappointed - on all 6 flights. Malaysian and Cathay were great - especialy if you've got kids to take with you. - You flying home for a visit then?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine_and_rain
Yeah, try the travel agents, we also use some of the airlines direct - Cathy and Malasyian Airlines were great. We flew with emirates last time and was very disappointed - on all 6 flights. Malaysian and Cathay were great - especialy if you've got kids to take with you. - You flying home for a visit then?
I have used Singapore, Cathay and United Airlines to fly to NZ.......if you are taking the kids, Cathay pacific come out tops......was disappointed with Singapore airlines though, they just seemed to want to get rid of you, had no time for kids, mayeb just got a wrong crew?? But, I prefer to stop at Singapore than Hong Kong anydays.....so, suppose Singapore win.

If you go into Google and go through all the airlines like Singapore, Cathay etc you can book direct from the airline but do check out travel agent prices because the airlines direct are not always cheaper! So shop around......
House of Travel have their own web site and you can select some dates, flights etc and they will give you best prices....

Good Luck.....

Hey, what happens if you dont want to come back to NZ???
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rascal
I have used Singapore, Cathay and United Airlines to fly to NZ.......if you are taking the kids, Cathay pacific come out tops......was disappointed with Singapore airlines though, they just seemed to want to get rid of you, had no time for kids, mayeb just got a wrong crew?? But, I prefer to stop at Singapore than Hong Kong anydays.....so, suppose Singapore win.

If you go into Google and go through all the airlines like Singapore, Cathay etc you can book direct from the airline but do check out travel agent prices because the airlines direct are not always cheaper! So shop around......
House of Travel have their own web site and you can select some dates, flights etc and they will give you best prices....

Good Luck.....

Hey, what happens if you dont want to come back to NZ???
Austravel and Travelbag are pretty good. They have both been doing deals with Malaysian recently for £495 return although there were restrictions. I think the offers have finished now but they are bound to do them again soon (I hope!!). The sunday newspapers are quite good . The Mail on Sunday has a good travel section.
Mark
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Markk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud ofMarkk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Markk
Austravel and Travelbag are pretty good. They have both been doing deals with Malaysian recently for £495 return although there were restrictions. I think the offers have finished now but they are bound to do them again soon (I hope!!). The sunday newspapers are quite good . The Mail on Sunday has a good travel section.
Mark
Oops, just noticed it's from NZ to UK.
I'm still drinking heavily now that the medicals are out of the way!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:45 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, just noticed it's from NZ to UK.
I'm still drinking heavily now that the medicals are out of the way!
jammy beggar..I'm on the wagon for the rest of the week....
Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
jammy beggar..I'm on the wagon for the rest of the week....
Well, have several on me then Caroline when you're off!

I wrote a long (for me) reply to you the other night. I then lost my connection and lost the lot, grrr Anyway, don't think I was ignoring you!

Looks like I've missed some action over the weekend!

Mark
Old Jul 11th 2005, 9:18 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Well, have several on me then Caroline when you're off!

I wrote a long (for me) reply to you the other night. I then lost my connection and lost the lot, grrr Anyway, don't think I was ignoring you!

Looks like I've missed some action over the weekend!

Mark
Awww, that's a shame Mark aka man of few words...lol... what were you replying to - give us a clue????

missed some action??? Nah, just a storm in a teacup...all sorted out...no probs..