Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Rescue centre hedgehog

Rescue centre hedgehog

Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:47 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Rescue centre hedgehog

True story a coworker told me:

A lady walked into Fielding animal rescue center bringing with them an albino hedgehog that had fallen into thier pond.

Except that it didn't occur to them that it had fallen into the pond, rather the much more likely scenario that this hedghog was actually an aquatic hedgehog .

So they had put the poor bugger into a bucket of water to transport it to the centre. Poor thing was ****ing knackered from trying to stay afloat for so long by the time it had arrived .
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all
Default Re: Rescue centre hedgehog

lol that is something my wife would do bless her
Old Jun 29th 2010, 12:14 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Ah the little known New Zealand Albino Amphibious Hedgehog and I thought they'd died out along with the moa...

You have to wonder about some people. Poor hedgehog, did it survive?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hiya -
call me dim but I have been left wondering -is there such a thing as an albino hedgehog and can they swim ?????????????????
Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:22 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rescue centre hedgehog

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hiya -
call me dim but I have been left wondering -is there such a thing as an albino hedgehog and can they swim ?????????????????

Question answered?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Wow - well you learn something new every day - thank u
Old Jul 1st 2010, 11:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

We've had this a couple of times with our mini duck pond. Read that as sand pit plastic thing filled with water really. Mr B leaves home for work at before 6 am and to let out the ducks & hens on the way, only to find a spiky mate doing the endless front crawl.
Rocks have been placed.