Replica F.A. Cup

Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Replica F.A. Cup

This is a long shot but I thought I would ask anyway.

I've been asked to make a Birthday cake for a friend of ours who turns 70 in July. He is a life-long Man City supporter & am planning to decorate the cake to represent that.

I would love to put a wee replica of the FA Cup on top. My moulding skills are not good enough to make one out of icing unfortunately & so I'm searching for a plastic one, only an inch or two tall.

I've looked on the Subbuteo website but they only have a World Cup

Can anyone help please?
Old Jun 14th 2011, 12:57 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Default Re: Replica F.A. Cup

http://cgi.ebay.com/CORINTHIAN-FA-CU...ht_1170wt_1139
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks. Have registered & put it on my watch list.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:58 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

hope you get it..