Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Renting house in Nelson

Renting house in Nelson

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:42 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Renting house in Nelson

Off to UK in few months and hoping to rent our house whilst we are away. We have put an add on Trade me and in a newsletter (moving to NZ). Does anyone know of any other websites that would be good to advertise on.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

becki-matt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Renting house in Nelson

Hi there,
I registered on this forum then stumbled on your thread....we've just been accepted for a Business visa and have decided to make Nelson (area) our home, making the move in June.
When we first come out we'll be looking for somewhere to rent and I wondered if you have your home listed on any sites yet, or if you could give me any details, inc how long you are looking to rent for, when from etc...although I suspect you are only going back to UK for a holiday?
It's all pretty exciting although we're trying to co-ordinate shipments from Spain (where we last lived for 5 years,) the UK, Bali (where we are at the moment) and my husband has bought a motorbike that's in the States (??!!) that has to go over too, so it's all pretty mental at the moment!
Hope to hear from you
Becki
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:09 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renting house in Nelson

Originally Posted by becki-matt
Hi there,
I registered on this forum then stumbled on your thread....we've just been accepted for a Business visa and have decided to make Nelson (area) our home, making the move in June.
When we first come out we'll be looking for somewhere to rent and I wondered if you have your home listed on any sites yet, or if you could give me any details, inc how long you are looking to rent for, when from etc...although I suspect you are only going back to UK for a holiday?
It's all pretty exciting although we're trying to co-ordinate shipments from Spain (where we last lived for 5 years,) the UK, Bali (where we are at the moment) and my husband has bought a motorbike that's in the States (??!!) that has to go over too, so it's all pretty mental at the moment!
Hope to hear from you
Becki
Hi Becki, thats great, you'll love Nelson.
Yes we are only going back to the Uk for a holiday but we're away 6 weeks so quite a while.
Have a look on trademe.co.nz we are the ones in the Brook, 3 bed house.
Please email us if your interested!!
Thanks
Darren