Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Removals..............

Removals..............

Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Removals..............

Had the quotes in for removals to NZ...Has anybody used Fox or Anglo Pacific????Thanks in advance....
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removals..............

Hi, sorry haven't used them, but just interested in how much they are charging?? We have had quotes ranging from £3,300 to £4,600 for a 20ft container.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by teebrown
Hi, sorry haven't used them, but just interested in how much they are charging?? We have had quotes ranging from £3,300 to £4,600 for a 20ft container.
Hi thanks for your reply...
Fox quoted us £3,300 ,John Mason £3,600,and Anglo Pacific were £3,900,i thought Anglo Pacific came across very well,everything was explained,and they gave us some very good advice...

So i suppose i may use them,maybe do a bit of haggling
Hence the thread to see if anyone has used them.....
Old Nov 9th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by squiddley
Hi thanks for your reply...
Fox quoted us £3,300 ,John Mason £3,600,and Anglo Pacific were £3,900,i thought Anglo Pacific came across very well,everything was explained,and they gave us some very good advice...

So i suppose i may use them,maybe do a bit of haggling
Hence the thread to see if anyone has used them.....

Hi we are using PSS, we are only using 1/2 a container

Good luck
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

jimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant future
Post Re: Removals..............

hi

we had quotes from near enogh every firm possible and the variety of quotes was staggering. the 2 that stood out for me were anglo pacific and pickfords. we decided to go with anglo pacific and after a haggle we have a 20ft container for £3598. haggle seems to be the most important thing to try as i did the same with pickfords and there quote dropped the most of anybodies. one thing i did learn was to listen to bbc business news on the telly as they revealed that the shipping of containers has gotten cheaper and there was a month or so ago a 50 decrease in charges. when i said that to the guy i got a real good quote hahaha.

hope all goes well for everyone and we hope to see and speak to alot of you soon in NZ

jim and debs xxxx
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jimanddebs
hi

we had quotes from near enogh every firm possible and the variety of quotes was staggering. the 2 that stood out for me were anglo pacific and pickfords. we decided to go with anglo pacific and after a haggle we have a 20ft container for £3598. haggle seems to be the most important thing to try as i did the same with pickfords and there quote dropped the most of anybodies. one thing i did learn was to listen to bbc business news on the telly as they revealed that the shipping of containers has gotten cheaper and there was a month or so ago a 50 decrease in charges. when i said that to the guy i got a real good quote hahaha.

hope all goes well for everyone and we hope to see and speak to alot of you soon in NZ

jim and debs xxxx
HI ...
Thanks for that,i guess i'll be ringing Anglo Pacific tomorrow...