Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The removal men are here!!

The removal men are here!!

Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default The removal men are here!!

Hi folks

I've locked myself in the spare room because the removal men are here packing up all our things They'll come and finish packing and load the container tomorrow. It goes on the boat on Friday and arrives 5 weeks after that (hopefully!)

We fly out Sunday 30th Dec and land New Years Day. I just hope there is a taxi driver sober enough to pick us up at the airport and take us to the hotel.

It would be great to meet up with some of you in Welly to have a chat with and for our boys to meet some other kids aswell.

Take care

Catkin
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:28 pm
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all
Default Re: The removal men are here!!

How exciting
Old Dec 10th 2007, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The removal men are here!!

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi folks

I've locked myself in the spare room because the removal men are here packing up all our things They'll come and finish packing and load the container tomorrow. It goes on the boat on Friday and arrives 5 weeks after that (hopefully!)

We fly out Sunday 30th Dec and land New Years Day. I just hope there is a taxi driver sober enough to pick us up at the airport and take us to the hotel.

It would be great to meet up with some of you in Welly to have a chat with and for our boys to meet some other kids aswell.

Take care

Catkin
There's loads of Parties planned up in Porirua for January - you'd be more than welcome!!