Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Relocation Packages

Relocation Packages

Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all
Default Relocation Packages

I am just trying to fnd out what standard relocation packages are from District Health Boards.

Has anyone recently been offered or recieved a relocation package from Bay of Plenty District Health Board? If so do you mind me asking what the ususal is?
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation Packages

Originally Posted by daviesl
I am just trying to fnd out what standard relocation packages are from District Health Boards.

Has anyone recently been offered or recieved a relocation package from Bay of Plenty District Health Board? If so do you mind me asking what the ususal is?

How do Chief. We found that it varies quite widely. Dunno about BOP,but Palmy offered but had to be negotiated,Starship had 1 but we never got that far. So what did we do? Welly-with no help at all!! Class. Good luck though.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

daviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to alldaviesl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by danny.f
How do Chief. We found that it varies quite widely. Dunno about BOP,but Palmy offered but had to be negotiated,Starship had 1 but we never got that far. So what did we do? Welly-with no help at all!! Class. Good luck though.
Cheers Danny
I'm with you at the mo - with no help at all, but as we all no cost escalate! people I have talked to say you can get temp accomodation on arrival, thought I see what others had been offered.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daviesl
Cheers Danny
I'm with you at the mo - with no help at all, but as we all no cost escalate! people I have talked to say you can get temp accomodation on arrival, thought I see what others had been offered.

Have seen plenty of variations on previous sites. Have seen it vary from absolutely nothing,all the way to everything payed for-and oral sex at the end of a shift...bare with it-the truth will come.