Reload this Page >

Relocating to Christchurch

Relocating to Christchurch

Old Jan 2nd 2013, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

tomasvien is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocating to Christchurch

Hi All!!

Anyone relocating to Christchurch Jan - Feb ?

We are relocating on 23 Jan and would like to have chat about new opportunity's and a people who wants or already moved to Christchurch.

Thanks

Old Jan 2nd 2013, 3:59 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all
Default Re: Relocating to Christchurch

I haven't got a job offer yet but looks like I'll be searching in ChCh too in the near future. So I'll be interested in what people say and anything you find out
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Synky
I haven't got a job offer yet but looks like I'll be searching in ChCh too in the near future. So I'll be interested in what people say and anything you find out
Try Rainbow recruitment agency which is based in London, they are partners with ENTERPRISE RECRUITMENT which is one of the biggest in NZ. This is how i`ve got a job offer. Obviously after 4 interviews.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomasvien
Hi All!!

Anyone relocating to Christchurch Jan - Feb ?

We are relocating on 23 Jan and would like to have chat about new opportunity's and a people who wants or already moved to Christchurch.

Thanks

Hi and welcome. Please take a look at The ChCh Thread on here- lots of info

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753755
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the link chippy.
I can see you guys having fun here. Did you all met through this web?
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 9:56 pm
NZ wannabe

Synky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to allSynky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tomasvien
Try Rainbow recruitment agency which is based in London, they are partners with ENTERPRISE RECRUITMENT which is one of the biggest in NZ. This is how i`ve got a job offer. Obviously after 4 interviews.
Thanks, I will check them out.

4 interviews, wow!