Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

registration with EWRB

registration with EWRB

Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:03 am
Banned

rafayabro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default registration with EWRB

Is any body help me about the procedure of the registration as a line mechanic with EWRB. please give me the advice
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:29 am
Banned

Default steps and requirements for registration

I have taken level 6 in PAR against my qualification of Bachelors Of Technology in electrical and applied my self.Than i used services of lawyer for processing my case( he was not registered and i don't know about him at the time of submission of my case. I told him that my experience of job is in overhead transmission lines, and the suitable category for me in LTSSL list is line mechanic. But this occupation requires registration with EWRB. He said that he will do best for me and than he submitted my EOI and not given my any information about in which occupation he filed my EOI. After few days i was selected from pool with 130 points from 31 October selection and was forwarded to London office. On 19th December we heard that immigration authorities cut my points of experience because my lawyer had selected occupation for me as " electrical engineering technician". At that time i was very angry, because i know very well about this occupation require level 7. Now i am preparing to put a case against him.
But the matter is for discussion is that my PAR as well as my wife's PAR is valid till September 2013, and i want to submit my EOI again in occupation of line mechanic. But registration is required, so please tell me about the procedure for registration as a overseas applicant, and just for knowledge as for pakistani applicant.
I am seriously waiting for some good advice which will help me for proceeding again
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: registration with EWRB

Here is the link to the EWRB website and the requirements for overseas sparkies.

You will be looking to apply for a limited certificate.

A previous thread..

This one
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 12:31 pm
Banned

thanks, but i want to know about what i need and which form? b coz there are two forms available on overseas tab. limited certificate and other is for registration/registration certificate/practising license application?
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 8:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

AFAIK it will be limited certificate. You can't have full registration until you are here in NZ and have done the coursework.

The link to a previous thread does give an idea as to what is needed.