Reload this Page >

Refrigeration Jobs - NZ

Refrigeration Jobs - NZ

Old Jun 25th 2006, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

ED the Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Refrigeration Jobs - NZ

Hi, I'm new to the site so please excuse any mistakes
I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Refrigeration Industry in NZ. i.e What kind of standard of living could you reasonably expect to have. What are the average pay levels and job prospects etc. Is there any particular area of the country that Fridge Engineers are in higher demand.
If there is anyone out there that is able to provide any answers it would be much appreciated.
Thanks , E t D
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:35 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of
Default Re: Refrigeration Jobs - NZ

Originally Posted by ED the Dog
I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Refrigeration Industry in NZ. i.e What kind of standard of living could you reasonably expect to have. What are the average pay levels and job prospects etc. Is there any particular area of the country that Fridge Engineers are in higher demand.
If there is anyone out there that is able to provide any answers it would be much appreciated.
Thanks , E t D
Have you seen the weather in the South Island recently?
They don't need fridges, its too cold
Good luck with your search.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road

Thanks , E t D
Try McAlpine Hussman, I think I have the name correct, otherwise you can google McAlpine, New Zealand and it will pop up.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 6:49 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks , E t D
Fisher and Paykel
NZ made whitewear - if you were interested in manufacturing and design rather than repairs and maintenance...