References for PR

Old May 3rd 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default References for PR

Hi, just wondering how people have gone about getting work references for their Permanent Residence application, and how they have approached their employer.
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:10 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: References for PR

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Hi, just wondering how people have gone about getting work references for their Permanent Residence application, and how they have approached their employer.
I just told them I needed confirmation of my time with them (dates) and my job title as I was emigrating. All were happy to help and even if some places were not keen after explaining exactly what I needed all helped.
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Perry Groves

Hi

I just asked our hr department and they gave me a reference, the way i look at it is that i'm leaving the country not working for a different company in uk.

see ya

j.j.
Old May 6th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi

I just asked our hr department and they gave me a reference, the way i look at it is that i'm leaving the country not working for a different company in uk.

see ya

j.j.
Hi,
We haven't told our employers yet but I have told by immediate boss who happens to be the HR manager so he has given me a great reference. O/H went to his HR dept and said he needed a ref for mortgage- little white lie! Hopefully will be telling them all soon!!!