Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Reet, that's it then, summers owa with!!

Reet, that's it then, summers owa with!!

Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:02 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reet, that's it then, summers owa with!!

Originally Posted by Toon_Nut
Nah, she packed it in years ago.

She was worse than me at predictions!

Just wondered, it's a good few years since I grew up with Tyne Tees TV and then left to go down south for uni
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boopy
Now! Now Toony nuts. Where about are you in Gatesheed, we were nearer to Washy than S'land.
Low Fell.

Washington eh? Go no then, I'll give you that, it's half n half I suppose!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Low Fell.

Washington eh? Go no then, I'll give you that, it's half n half I suppose!

We used to go to a lovley little indian restuarant there... after a skinful in that big pub on the main road. Used to go there with this big bruiser called Graham & his wife. He worked for British Rail & seemed to have a bit of a reputation there.
I worked with loads of peeps from G'head & Low Fell in my line of work.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all

The Last Days of The Raj, right next door to the Black Horse?

There's several Indians on the Fell these days, in fact I can walk to around 10 restaurants and a dozen boozers within 10 minutes, usually 30 minutes walk coming back for some strange reason though?!!

Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

I worked with loads of peeps from G'head & Low Fell in my line of work.
Easy, you can only be one of two things then;

1 - prison officer?

2 - own a blacked out BMW X5 with a boot full of washing powder?

Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice

Alreeeeeeet mate, how's it gannin?!!

Hamilton, not to far away from you I gather?

How's life then, been there long?
Since 2004 .We have a great social life better than we had in the UK always something going on especially over summer. Dont spend as much time indoors as we used to .We are in Papamoa its a lovely place to live you have a fantastic beach on your doorstep and of course Mount Maunganui just along the road.All the best for your move.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Easy, you can only be one of two things then;

1 - prison officer?

2 - own a blacked out BMW X5 with a boot full of washing powder?

you missed one!! I was a charge nurse in a detox unit!
Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

ex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really niceex geordie is just really nice

Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Have we met?

Old Sep 5th 2010, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ex geordie
Since 2004 .We have a great social life better than we had in the UK always something going on especially over summer. Dont spend as much time indoors as we used to .We are in Papamoa its a lovely place to live you have a fantastic beach on your doorstep and of course Mount Maunganui just along the road.All the best for your move.

Great stuff mate, pleased it's going to plan.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe!! We got all the dealers etc, coming to do their stint in S/land & boy did I meet some strange people..... was that you?
Old Sep 5th 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

some strange people..... was that you?
They don't come much stranger than me Boopy!

Nah, deffo not me. I only do Scumberland on away match days, I prefer Beamish as it's more cosmopolitan!

Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

They don't come much stranger than me Boopy!

Nah, deffo not me. I only do Scumberland on away match days, I prefer Beamish as it's more cosmopolitan!

I was always in awe looking at that dentist chair in beamish museum.... ouch!
So your black n white eh! So is my son, lol. There'll be some banter in our house this season & after a great start I hope you keep it up & stay in.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Hmmmmm, dentists eh, hate the places!

In fact, the last time I went they probably had that very same chair!
Lol

Aye, black n white. If we can keep injury free then we might just stop up, the first team squad is paper thin and I think we might be relying on to many kids come later in the season.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

are you on night shift..... or just shifty doing ya dodgy g'heed dealings, lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.