Is this a record?

Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is this a record?

I hand delivered my work visa application to NZ house on Friday afternoon and guess what arrived in the post this morning - yup, my passport with coveted blue visa! I can't believe how quickly this has happened and now I can book a last minute trip to Europe to get away from all the stress of moving!

Hope all of you who are waiting for your visas get them soon.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this a record?

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I hand delivered my work visa application to NZ house on Friday afternoon and guess what arrived in the post this morning - yup, my passport with coveted blue visa! I can't believe how quickly this has happened and now I can book a last minute trip to Europe to get away from all the stress of moving!

Bugger me that is quick! Congratulations, if you go anywear near Germany, I'm rather partial to their Schnapps!!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:35 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

This is a record

I'll get me coat.

Congratulations!!

Last edited by RobClubley; Jan 9th 2008 at 11:04 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cappuccino

Gosh!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Wife went into NZ house London in her lunch time and submitted all the stuff for our 12 month work visa's.........she went through the proceedure and some questions....... got told it would be looked at and all seemed fine so left the 4 passports with them.

The following mid morning in Wales there was a knock at the door and a package got delivered with our passports in it complete with four visa's

So less than 24hours including the mail system.....is that a recoord?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Many congratulations Hun.

See you on the 18th.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo that is amazing! Many many congrats M! See you soon.

Rob, you crack me up! I nearly spat my tea all over my monitor and keyboard. Work would not have been happy.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:14 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Woo hoo that is amazing! Many many congrats M! See you soon.

Rob, you crack me up! I nearly spat my tea all over my monitor and keyboard. Work would not have been happy.

Google Images is a wondrous device
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:30 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Google Images is a wondrous device
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

We submitted our ITA for PR on the Tuesday and on the Thursday they rang us up and told us to go book our flights! So we got PR in 2 days.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:48 am
Maz

Originally Posted by SarahB
We submitted our ITA for PR on the Tuesday and on the Thursday they rang us up and told us to go book our flights! So we got PR in 2 days.
OK now that's just showing off!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really impressed with their speed, not just for me but for the rest of you too. It's good to know that they don't have an Xmas backlog!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Is this a record?

I'm really impressed too. Just started looking at the forum as thinking about move to NZ this year and am glad to know that it won't be a LONG and painful experience. Might even offer to sit outside the embassy, save them postage cost and get my visa on the same day then I can beat your record Cappucino!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

We hand submitted our ITA for PR on the Tuesday morning, left our mobile number and @16:05 got a call to come and pick them up...

only joking
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:05 am
Family landed :)

newzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nicenewzealandplease is just really nice

Congrats.

Please Please Please let let me get my Work Visa on Monday (submitted in person last Thursday).

I finish work in the UK Friday and need to be in NZ by the 24th Jan