Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: Recieved contracts - new life here we come!

Originally Posted by karonious
Start with the Discrict Health Boards and go from there:
http://www.moh.govt.nz/districthealthboards
Worked for me!

Well done and thanks for the adviseHow does working in NZ compare to England? ie hours and pay?

Thanks Gaynor xx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
Well done Nici, he can always change the hours when ya there right. Im going for an interview in london for a big company in NZ they are based in the south of the north island. If i get the job i'l let you know, then i can pop round and see you two.
Gary.
Where abouts in Essex are you...........perhaps we can meet for lunch before we go.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wessa
Well done Nici, he can always change the hours when ya there right. Im going for an interview in london for a big company in NZ they are based in the south of the north island. If i get the job i'l let you know, then i can pop round and see you two.
Gary.
Hey wessa,

Roger was out in Budds Creek for the motocross last weekend.........thought I would tell ya seeing you love motorbikes.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Im in Eastwwod/Rayliegh. Your in Stamford le hope, so not too far. I've plenty of questions to ask ya so.. Catch you on msn or e mail etc soon. Hope roger enjoyed the states.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

Originally Posted by kato33
Don't rent..........just throw your all into the move. Whats the worse that can happen!

If your homeless, come live with us
With a dog, cat and two kids under 10 you may regret that. Though we are house trained, not sure about the OH though!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by McGowans
With a dog, cat and two kids under 10 you may regret that. Though we are house trained, not sure about the OH though!
Not many OH's are!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
Not many OH's are!!
Neither is mine.

All welcome is what I say. The more the merrier IMO.

After having 4 kids under 7, a set of twins being 2 of them, I am sure anything you throw at me I can handle.

Silly me........make that 5 kids with the OH as well
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Neither is mine.

All welcome is what I say. The more the merrier IMO.

After having 4 kids under 7, a set of twins being 2 of them, I am sure anything you throw at me I can handle.

Silly me........make that 5 kids with the OH as well
Can you keep that offer open for 2 more years for when we hopefully arrive!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers
Can you keep that offer open for 2 more years for when we hopefully arrive!!!
ALL WELCOME.............but you must drink copious amounts of alcohol so that you can understand my incoherent speech.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:23 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

ALL WELCOME.............but you must drink copious amounts of alcohol so that you can understand my incoherent speech.
I'm in!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm in!
I should of known that.

As soon as alcohol is mentioned, you pop up.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I should of known that.

As soon as alcohol is mentioned, you pop up.
I was here long before alcohol was mentioned, thank-you!
In the Kiwi Bar no less........
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

I was here long before alcohol was mentioned, thank-you!
In the Kiwi Bar no less........
Pour us one then.........
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:18 am
conquering the world!

Pour us one then.........
My house is open to you - you will fit in so well here!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

My house is open to you - you will fit in so well here!!
Oh hell we love a drink or 9!!! The more the better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.