Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Recently moved from NZ to Oz

Recently moved from NZ to Oz

Old Dec 14th 2010, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

Persia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant future
Default Recently moved from NZ to Oz

Hi there, I'm "Persia" named after my little princess but my real name is Ruth.

I'm English and moved to Auckland New Zealand in 2005 with my family, then moved to Queensland Australia in August this year.

I found this site useful for research on both countries and now I'm giving something back. Happy to muck-in with chat about either destination and the ins and out of moving between countries.

Last edited by Persia; Dec 14th 2010 at 5:48 am.
Old Dec 19th 2010, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Recently moved from NZ to Oz

hello and welcome.

just to ask why you ended up in Oz. how you find it there, and what job do you do?
M&J
Old Dec 20th 2010, 9:56 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persia
Hi there, I'm "Persia" named after my little princess but my real name is Ruth.

I'm English and moved to Auckland New Zealand in 2005 with my family, then moved to Queensland Australia in August this year.

I found this site useful for research on both countries and now I'm giving something back. Happy to muck-in with chat about either destination and the ins and out of moving between countries.
Welcome to forum Persia its always good to have someone who's had your experience.
Hope you're enjoying Aus !
B x
Old Jan 1st 2011, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Persia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant futurePersia has a brilliant future

Hello thanks for the welcome, sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

Yes loving Aus, even though it's been raining so much! but last night was good though and we had a great time at Surfers.

I work part time for a consultancy firm in Brisbane.
Old Jan 14th 2011, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

dotty3 is on a distinguished road

Just following up the earlier question, why did you choose to move to Oz from NZ? Hope you have not been affected by the floods.