Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Recently moved to Hamilton-looking for hobby!

Recently moved to Hamilton-looking for hobby!

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 8:00 am
Just Joined

samkate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Recently moved to Hamilton-looking for hobby!

Would appreciate some advice, I moved to Hamilton a few months ago with hubby and toddler, now I want to start a sport so get active...was thinking of Squash, are there any squash facilities or clubs for beginners about Hamilton??

Thanks Sam
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 12:52 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recently moved to Hamilton-looking for hobby!

Originally Posted by samkate
Would appreciate some advice, I moved to Hamilton a few months ago with hubby and toddler, now I want to start a sport so get active...was thinking of Squash, are there any squash facilities or clubs for beginners about Hamilton??

Thanks Sam
Hi there and Welcome to B.E.

I'm just nipping in from Oz to say hello. I see that you have found your way around the site.

I did find this in google if it helps: http://www.hstc.co.nz/

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Samkate, can't really help as I'm still in the UK but hope you find something fun to do and congratulations on making the move
Old Oct 6th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of

Hi Sam. A friend of ours used to play squash at a place in the city, don't know what it is called but I think it's the same place as one of the other posters has given you the link to. Have fun!