Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Really unhappy in New Zealand

Really unhappy in New Zealand

Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

sunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant futuresunray has a brilliant future
Default Re: Really unhappy in New Zealand

[QUOTE=Avid;6966461]Yes...but why are the 'happy' posters so bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion?

Probably the same reason unhappy posters are bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion.

It seems no-one can be happy in New Zealand without being shot down.
Why can't people just get used to the fact we are all different and what is right for one person is not going to be right for everyone else.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:27 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Avid
You are confusing 'leaving' with 'being unhappy in New Zealand'.

This thread has a valid purpose if all the 'happy mafia' would leave it alone.

The 'happys' don't half moan a lot!
Like I said hes on here to see how many people he can wind up
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:28 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Am Loolah;6966493]
Originally Posted by Genesis

I have deleted that part Genesis, not acceptable I agree - but at least gone now ...

But the joke was that Genesis wouldn't complain about anything. The joke was never about his family or pants.

It's obvious to anyone that his anger is really about the thread in general.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I have edited that part of his original post as I agree it was not acceptable - so it's gone now ...
I am amazed what people can get away with and not be banned to be frank.

I would expect to be cut off immediately had I made such a sick. comment.

Can you explain this. I thought this was instant ban stuff.

Ho hum...silly me.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:29 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunray
Probably the same reason unhappy posters are bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion.
Any unhappy posters on the 'happy thread'?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:30 pm

I am amazed what people can get away with and not be banned to be frank.

I would expect to be cut off immediately had I made such a sick. comment.

Can you explain this. I thought this was instant ban stuff.

Ho hum...silly me.
That's it....you want the unhappy posters banned...stop pretending to be upset and get back to your own thread!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:31 pm

Any unhappy posters on the 'happy thread'?
Not at the moment they aren't they are too busy being miserable
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Back to your own thread, Mr Happy.

(And take a chill pill)
How about someone talks of the demise of your loved ones?? Yes I am BLOODY angry with you for dragging my family into this pathetic arguement.

You are a shit stirrer. And a very nasty one too. Say what you like of NZ or Palmy..I don't give a shit. But strangely I do not find the mention of the death of my family funny. Are we clear?? Now piss off and leave me alone.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:34 pm

How about someone talks of the demise of your loved ones?? Yes I am BLOODY angry with you for dragging my family into this pathetic arguement.

You are a shit stirrer. And a very nasty one too. Say what you like of NZ or Palmy..I don't give a shit. But strangely I do not find the mention of the death of my family funny. Are we clear?? Now piss off and leave me alone.
Genesis Ignore him... hes not worth the bother, let him wallow in his Misery and very sick sense of humour....

but im with you he should have been banned for saying that about your family...and Im surprised they let him carry on
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirl
What don't you understand - why don't you post it in Moving Back to the UK where you will get posts from lots of people unhappy who are moving back! Then you can wallow in how many people hate NZ!
Because as Am Loolah said - people are ALLOWED to post what they want, where they want as long as they stick to the rules!

I'm off as soon as I can get my arse out of here (to put it bluntly ) I'm not 'unhappy in NZ' I'm unhappy WITH NZ. Solution is to leave.

I can't believe people are so pathetic that they have to show themselves up for being so childish and on a public forum too. There is an ignore button for those who don't like what certain posters write - either that or develop the ability to sit on hands. I see this attitude in the Kindy playground everyday

As Avid and A-L have said numerous times, this is a thread for those who are not happy in/with NZ. Why aren't these people given warnings for trying to provoke a 'fight'?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:36 pm

But strangely I do not find the mention of the death of my family funny. Are we clear?? Now piss off and leave me alone.

Oh give me a break! I said you'd always be banging your drum for NZ no matter what, even if you lost your family and had your pants stolen.

You know full well I meant no harm to your family but you just couldn't resist barging on here to try and get the thread pulled.

You swear a lot for someone who is so happy....
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
I'm off as soon as I can get my arse out of here (to put it bluntly ) I'm not 'unhappy in NZ' I'm unhappy WITH NZ. Solution is to leave.
Right. Back on topic.

So.....what makes you unhappy with NZ?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

You are confusing 'leaving' with 'being unhappy in New Zealand'.

This thread has a valid purpose if all the 'happy mafia' would leave it alone.

The 'happys' don't half moan a lot!

BTW you are "moaning" about us posting on here. You don't half moan a lot don't you!

Have a nice/lovely/happy/carefree day, if there is such a word in your vocabulary.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh give me a break! I said you'd always be banging your drum for NZ no matter what, even if you lost your family and had your pants stolen.

You know full well I meant no harm to your family but you just couldn't resist barging on here to try and get the thread pulled.

You swear a lot for someone who is so happy....

You may well have meant not harm Avid...but you typed it not me.

I WOULD NEVER DO WHAT YOU DID>>its a bit tasteless isn't it?

You could have drawn humour from some other part of me..not the death of my family. Think about it will you.

You are very up your arse with my mind set. Do you REALLY think I give a stuff that any of you might wanna post negatively about NZ, Palmy or anywhere. Last time I looked I owned none of the aforementioned.

I may like my life in NZ but that does NOT stop me from KNOWING NZ is full of shit (like everywhere) and some, nay many hate the place...ditto Palmy.. Big deal. I like it you don't.

Say you think NZs shit, ditto Palmy, ditto my life. I am not that precious that I can't take some criticism...my family dying..that's the comment that has REALLY MADE ME LIVID. Shall we leave it there?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:48 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

OK, here's what I'm going to do ...

Firstly I have sent a few PM's to people concerned and hopefully that will help clarify a few issues raised.

Secondly I shall close this thread, and then copy the edited start into a new one which we will leave as the "Happy" one is for those "unhappy" in NZ. It is only fair to have a balance as has been pointed out and BE does not exist only for one-sided arguments as we all know.

Those who have been angered and upset by the original thread, please leave well alone - it will only deteriorate ...