Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Really unhappy in New Zealand

Really unhappy in New Zealand

Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Really unhappy in New Zealand

Didn't you know there is already a thread for those unhappy people - its called MOVING BACK TO THE UK

Why people have to get personal in posts is beyond me, is it because they cannot bear to see anyone actually enjoy living in the moment and they can't do the same. They have to bleat on about this or that and be sarcastic about those making the best of things. If someone posted that they were depressed or something like that then hopefully you would be offering encouragement to get over it.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE NZ - GET OVER IT!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:16 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Avid, long time no see ...

You are well aware that people can post a response to what they wish and where they like, so long as they keep within the BE rules.
Yes...but why are the 'happy' posters so bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion?

I mean, at the end of the day, this forum is for those who couldn't hack it in the UK. It doesn't have to act like a cult!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:18 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirl
Didn't you know there is already a thread for those unhappy people - its called MOVING BACK TO THE UK

Why people have to get personal in posts is beyond me, is it because they cannot bear to see anyone actually enjoy living in the moment and they can't do the same. They have to bleat on about this or that and be sarcastic about those making the best of things. If someone posted that they were depressed or something like that then hopefully you would be offering encouragement to get over it.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE NZ - GET OVER IT!

This thread is for people who are unhappy in New Zealand.

What don't you understand?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:19 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Avid, long time no see ...

You are well aware that people can post a response to what they wish and where they like, so long as they keep within the BE rules.

I would also add, however, it may be an idea for those happy here to stick to their thread and those unhappy here stick to theirs as then there would be no arguing just 2 threads with every poster on each one agreeing - would that be a first?! Yay, no fighting!!
Agree, but what he said about Genesis Family being killed is a bit much isn't it??? My god how angry can someone be about NZ and life in general.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:20 pm

I would also add, however, it may be an idea for those happy here to stick to their thread and those unhappy here stick to theirs as then there would be no arguing just 2 threads with every poster on each one agreeing - would that be a first?! Yay, no fighting!!

Exactly.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:21 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Avid

SOLUTION

People happy in New Zealand post here;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572565

People unhappy in New Zealand stay here.

If needs be put each other on ignore. There has been much bickering in recent weeks, let's not start again kids ...

Yes...but why are the 'happy' posters so bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion?

I mean, at the end of the day, this forum is for those who couldn't hack it in the UK. It doesn't have to act like a cult!
Oh and course your not bitter about being unhappy in NZ are you,??? and our difference of opinion
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Avid;6966461]Yes...but why are the 'happy' posters so bitter when they encounter a difference of opinion?

The only thing I am bitter about you IDIOT is reffering to the death of my family. Now sod off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You TWAT. You said it..not me.

Originally Posted by love30stm
Agree, but what he said about Genesis Family being killed is a bit much isn't it??? My god how angry can someone be about NZ and life in general.

Oh come off it!

Stealing his pants was a far more terrifying thought...

Originally Posted by love30stm
I have edited that part of his original post as I agree it was not acceptable - so it's gone now ...
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by Genesis
The only thing I am bitter about you IDIOT is reffering to the death of my family. Now sod off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You TWAT. You said it..not me.

Back to your own thread, Mr Happy.

(And take a chill pill)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

What don't you understand - why don't you post it in Moving Back to the UK where you will get posts from lots of people unhappy who are moving back! Then you can wallow in how many people hate NZ!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:24 pm

[QUOTE=Genesis;6966480]

I have deleted that part Genesis, not acceptable I agree - but at least gone now ...
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:26 pm

What don't you understand - why don't you post it in Moving Back to the UK where you will get posts from lots of people unhappy who are moving back! Then you can wallow in how many people hate NZ!

You are confusing 'leaving' with 'being unhappy in New Zealand'.

This thread has a valid purpose if all the 'happy mafia' would leave it alone.

The 'happys' don't half moan a lot!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:26 pm

No hes on here to see how many people he can piss off!!!

the miserable twat....

sorry couldn't resist...but then you see Im happy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.