Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

JULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Normally I don't get to watch much tv, due to having two toddlers and having to watch Dora, Max and Ruby & Elmo ... Tonight, for the first time in a long, long time I was surfing and hit Bravo after deciding I had had enough of the news and I found " The real housewives of Atlanta City." My Lord!!! It was a show that I watched for all of ten minutes and brought me here for some sanity... talk about shallow! Talk about a little empire of expensive bad taste. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost! what exactly is the point of these stupid people! What is their message ... I have money and have no class, or idea how to behave, look at me in all my bad taste! It was bad really bad!!!! pleasssse give me strength!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to the Noggin channel, they make more sense!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:07 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Originally Posted by JULIEROSE View Post
Normally I don't get to watch much tv, due to having two toddlers and having to watch Dora, Max and Ruby & Elmo ... Tonight, for the first time in a long, long time I was surfing and hit Bravo after deciding I had had enough of the news and I found " The real housewives of Atlanta City." My Lord!!! It was a show that I watched for all of ten minutes and brought me here for some sanity... talk about shallow! Talk about a little empire of expensive bad taste. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost! what exactly is the point of these stupid people! What is their message ... I have money and have no class, or idea how to behave, look at me in all my bad taste! It was bad really bad!!!! pleasssse give me strength!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to the Noggin channel, they make more sense!!!!
Housewives of Orange county was far better, this Atlanta one is I agree terrible, total trash women, that laid on thier backs to get money I reckon and the poor hubbys think its love YER right..
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:35 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

i havnt seen the housewives show as im still stuck in noggin world myself!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:39 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

I had watched the NY one, and it always made me feel so much better about myself after watching it

I watched about 5 minutes of this Atl one and turned it over....arggghh...it was even worse
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:47 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

BE house wifes in the US sounds a good option
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

JULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post
We would be the top show for a number of reasons! and bring much needed reality back to reality tv! I think we need to invite and get Burnett on the case!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:54 am
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:57 am

We would be the top show for a number of reasons! and bring much needed reality back to reality tv! I think we need to invite and get Burnett on the case!
Originally Posted by Juswus View Post
Ladies it would be the best reality show to hit the US airways in months, I can see it now, all of us stating our opinions on life in the US and how to make yorkshire puddings, play bingo,and prenounce the word "water correctaly, the yanks would love a fly on the wall show about our households, I think Sambapink did a one of, but a reality show staring Poppy and BE buddys oh yes fame at last bring it on
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:58 am
lush

Ladies it would be the best reality show to hit the US airways in months, I can see it now, all of us stating our opinions on life in the US and how to make yorkshire puddings, play bingo,and prenounce the word "water correctaly, the yanks would love a fly on the wall show about our households, I think Sambapink did a one of, but a reality show staring Poppy oh yes fame at last

LMAO...I would so watch that
And I think you're right...the yanks would eat that up
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:04 am

LMAO...I would so watch that
And I think you're right...the yanks would eat that up
Any producers, talent scouts reading this thread,myself Juswus, and JulieRose nominate ourselves, please PM us with potential contracts and top dollar figures.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:04 am
lush

Any producers, talent scouts reading this thread,myself Juswus, and JulieRose nominate ourselves, please PM us with potential contracts and top dollar figures.

oh poo...wait until I've lost some weight!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:06 am

oh poo...wait until I've lost some weight!
LMAO and my tits lifted and a face lift
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:10 am
lush

LMAO and my tits lifted and a face lift
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:12 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there such a thing as good reality TV?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by dgsyd1 View Post
Is there such a thing as good reality TV?
There soon will be when they hook up with us lot

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.