British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/really-bad-reality-tv-housewives-atlanta-572556/)

JULIEROSE Nov 11th 2008 10:52 pm

Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Normally I don't get to watch much tv, due to having two toddlers and having to watch Dora, Max and Ruby & Elmo ... Tonight, for the first time in a long, long time I was surfing and hit Bravo after deciding I had had enough of the news and I found " The real housewives of Atlanta City." My Lord!!! It was a show that I watched for all of ten minutes and brought me here for some sanity... talk about shallow! Talk about a little empire of expensive bad taste. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost! :eek::blink::ohmy::huh: what exactly is the point of these stupid people! What is their message ... I have money and have no class, or idea how to behave, look at me in all my bad taste! It was bad really bad!!!!:confused: pleasssse give me strength!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to the Noggin channel, they make more sense!!!!

Poppy girl Nov 11th 2008 11:07 pm

Re: Really bad reality TV - housewives of Atlanta

Originally Posted by JULIEROSE (Post 6963769)
Normally I don't get to watch much tv, due to having two toddlers and having to watch Dora, Max and Ruby & Elmo ... Tonight, for the first time in a long, long time I was surfing and hit Bravo after deciding I had had enough of the news and I found " The real housewives of Atlanta City." My Lord!!! It was a show that I watched for all of ten minutes and brought me here for some sanity... talk about shallow! Talk about a little empire of expensive bad taste. I almost feel sorry for them ... almost! :eek::blink::ohmy::huh: what exactly is the point of these stupid people! What is their message ... I have money and have no class, or idea how to behave, look at me in all my bad taste! It was bad really bad!!!!:confused: pleasssse give me strength!!!!!!!!!! I'm back to the Noggin channel, they make more sense!!!!

Housewives of Orange county was far better, this Atlanta one is I agree terrible, total trash women, that laid on thier backs to get money I reckon :eek:and the poor hubbys think its love YER right..

MsElui Nov 11th 2008 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by JULIEROSE (Post 6963769)

i havnt seen the housewives show as im still stuck in noggin world myself!

Juswus Nov 11th 2008 11:39 pm

I had watched the NY one, and it always made me feel so much better about myself after watching it :lol:

I watched about 5 minutes of this Atl one and turned it over....arggghh...it was even worse :blink:

Poppy girl Nov 11th 2008 11:47 pm

BE house wifes in the US sounds a good option :sneaky:

JULIEROSE Nov 11th 2008 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 6963882)

We would be the top show for a number of reasons! :D and bring much needed reality back to reality tv!:ohmy:;) I think we need to invite and get Burnett on the case!:rofl:

Juswus Nov 12th 2008 12:54 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 6963882)

:rofl:

Poppy girl Nov 12th 2008 1:57 am

Originally Posted by JULIEROSE (Post 6963910)
We would be the top show for a number of reasons! :D and bring much needed reality back to reality tv!:ohmy:;) I think we need to invite and get Burnett on the case!:rofl:

Originally Posted by Juswus (Post 6964013)
:rofl:

Ladies it would be the best reality show to hit the US airways in months, I can see it now, all of us stating our opinions on life in the US and how to make yorkshire puddings, play bingo,and prenounce the word "water correctaly, the yanks would love a fly on the wall show about our households, I think Sambapink did a one of, but a reality show staring Poppy and BE buddys oh yes fame at last :rofl:bring it on

Juswus Nov 12th 2008 1:58 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 6964157)
Ladies it would be the best reality show to hit the US airways in months, I can see it now, all of us stating our opinions on life in the US and how to make yorkshire puddings, play bingo,and prenounce the word "water correctaly, the yanks would love a fly on the wall show about our households, I think Sambapink did a one of, but a reality show staring Poppy oh yes fame at last :rofl:

LMAO...I would so watch that :lol:
And I think you're right...the yanks would eat that up :lol:

Poppy girl Nov 12th 2008 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Juswus (Post 6964162)
LMAO...I would so watch that :lol:
And I think you're right...the yanks would eat that up :lol:

Any producers, talent scouts reading this thread,myself Juswus, and JulieRose nominate ourselves, please PM us :rofl::rofl::rofl:with potential contracts and top dollar figures.

Juswus Nov 12th 2008 2:04 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 6964172)
Any producers, talent scouts reading this thread,myself Juswus, and JulieRose nominate ourselves, please PM us :rofl::rofl::rofl:with potential contracts and top dollar figures.

oh poo...wait until I've lost some weight! :eek: :rofl:

Poppy girl Nov 12th 2008 2:06 am

Originally Posted by Juswus (Post 6964175)
oh poo...wait until I've lost some weight! :eek: :rofl:

LMAO and my tits lifted and a face lift :lol:

Juswus Nov 12th 2008 2:10 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl (Post 6964182)
LMAO and my tits lifted and a face lift :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

dgsyd1 Nov 12th 2008 2:12 am

Is there such a thing as good reality TV?

Poppy girl Nov 12th 2008 2:17 am

Originally Posted by dgsyd1 (Post 6964194)
Is there such a thing as good reality TV?

There soon will be when they hook up with us lot :lol: