Ready to go home

Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Ruzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant future
Unhappy Ready to go home

I came out here on my own with 4 Dobermanns in Feb this year.
Now we are really homesick and I went back to the UK the first week of August for 6 days, had a great time and when I was at Heathrow and the engines roared to come back here I burst into tears and would have got off the plane if it wasn't for my dogs being here.
We are now planning to return to the UK in Feb 09 which is the earliest the dogs can travel.
I will be looking for a property to rent suitable for 6 dogs that I work Show and Breed. or a Boarding Kennel business anywhere in England or Wales.
So if anyone know of anything suitable for us please let know

< snip - mods note - please PM the opening poster.Personal details removed for OPs privacy and spam safety>

Its sad really but I really miss walking for miles across open country , I miss showing and working my dogs across UK/Europe.
I think we are very unique in the UK in the way we care and love our pets. I find it very difficult here.
I sometimes wonder why on earth I came here, things were not great in the UK but it was home and its only when you leave that you suddenly begin to appreciate what it has to offer.
Does anyone else feel the same ?
Alison

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 1st 2008 at 9:30 am. Reason: OK I have had to snip a little here for you. Please feel free to start new threads about your NZ life or use Move Back to UK
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ready to go home

Hi Alison,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so homesick and unsettled.

We came out with our two dobermans - so I'll send you some doberman "karma" to welcome you to the forum! They are just the best dogs ever aren't they?!

Where abouts in New Zealand are you? And why can't the dogs travel back until 2009? Just curious?!

As BEVS here said, have you had a look on the moving back to the UK forum? Where in the UK will you be looking to return to?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Ruzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant futureRuzuna has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Ready to go home

Originally Posted by Am Loolah View Post
Hi Alison,

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so homesick and unsettled.

We came out with our two dobermans - so I'll send you some doberman "karma" to welcome you to the forum! They are just the best dogs ever aren't they?!

Where abouts in New Zealand are you? And why can't the dogs travel back until 2009? Just curious?!

As BEVS here said, have you had a look on the moving back to the UK forum? Where in the UK will you be looking to return to?
Hi I am in Pirongia, I have the boarding kennels here and yes Dobes are the very best I have had them for as long as I can remember.We do miss walking the moors and the free you have in the uk with dogs There Rabies bloods were only done in July and the have to have bloods done 6 months prior to flying to avoid quarantine back in the uk pop and have a look at them google Ruzuna and you will find our website.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Ruzuna View Post
Hi I am in Pirongia, I have the boarding kennels here and yes Dobes are the very best I have had them for as long as I can remember.We do miss walking the moors and the free you have in the uk with dogs There Rabies bloods were only done in July and the have to have bloods done 6 months prior to flying to avoid quarantine back in the uk pop and have a look at them google Ruzuna and you will find our website.
I've been off looking at your site - you have a Robbie!!! Cool !!! (Sorry, bit obsessed with Robbie Williams but my Hubby wouldn't let me call my dog that!) One of my dogs is from a Viemar line - could they be related?

You're only over the Kaimais from us - I should pop over and see how you get them so well trained, I'm afraid mine aren't! What will happen to your kennels when you return to the UK?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 10:55 am
Just Joined

I've been off looking at your site - you have a Robbie!!! Cool !!! (Sorry, bit obsessed with Robbie Williams but my Hubby wouldn't let me call my dog that!) One of my dogs is from a Viemar line - could they be related?

You're only over the Kaimais from us - I should pop over and see how you get them so well trained, I'm afraid mine aren't! What will happen to your kennels when you return to the UK?
Who is you dogs mum and Dad they probably are I think you have the dog called Cougar from Julie although I thought you were in Taupo ?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:00 am

Who is you dogs mum and Dad they probably are I think you have the dog called Cougar from Julie although I thought you were in Taupo ?
I wouldn't know where to start looking for their paperwork to be honest ... I'll have a scout round tomorrow. I can't even remember whether it's the dog or the bitch - but then I struggle to remember my kids' names most days! We bought one in St Austell, Cornwall and one in Bristol. The one from Bristol had a champion mum, but ours had a fused tooth so they couldn't have shown her. The woman had a houseful of dogs -

Plus, we got him 9 years ago and her I think 4 years ago ...

Last edited by Am Loolah; Sep 1st 2008 at 11:03 am.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:01 am
Just Joined

Wink Re: Ready to go home

I have just im with julie and she said it is related to rob and millie its from millies dad and out of robbies sister.
The Kennels will go on the market I expect in November it belongs to my mum so that will be her call.

You can get my tel no from the website you are welcome to pop over anytime
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Charlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant futureCharlie Paynter has a brilliant future

I have also looked at your website - beautiful looking dogs - but I think you are mad giving up what you have after such a short time. Best wishes for the future though.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:05 am

Have a look here Alison ...

http://www.businessesforsale.com/bro...-For-Sale.aspx
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:05 am
Just Joined

I wouldn't know where to start looking for their paperwork to be honest ... I'll have a scout round tomorrow. I can't even remember whether it's the dog or the bitch - but then I struggle to remember my kids' names most days! We bought one in St Austell, Cornwall and one in Bristol. The one from Bristol had a champion mum, but ours had a fused tooth so they couldn't have shown her. The woman had a houseful of dogs -

Plus, we got him 9 years ago and her I think 4 years ago ...
dualley? Paula & Paul ?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Unfortunately we are looking to rent
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:11 am

dualley? Paula & Paul ?
I'll have to look it up, and I have a feeling that I mislaid his paperwork and only have hers! Will let you know tomorrow, and might give you a ring and pop over sometime, if you're sure that's ok?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:18 am

Oh.My.God!!! I've sent you a private message.

Looks like my bitch Misty is related to your Robbie. Her name when we got her was Viemar Midnight Angel - bred by Julie Jeanes. Her Granparents on the Dam's side was Viemar Simply Red too!!

And they say it's small world!!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:32 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mpg View Post
I have also looked at your website - beautiful looking dogs - but I think you are mad giving up what you have after such a short time. Best wishes for the future though.
Agree i cant understand people emigrating then returning after 6 months???

I may not stay in this part of NZ, but will never, move back to the UK unless some unseen circumstances.

Lifes what you make it
Old Sep 1st 2008, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by love30stm View Post
Agree i cant understand people emigrating then returning after 6 months???

I may not stay in this part of NZ, but will never, move back to the UK unless some unseen circumstances.

Lifes what you make it
Life is what you make I agree but also life is to short to be miserable, if we hadn't of tried it we would be forever kicking ourselves but we have and its just not for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.