Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RE: Strange question ?

RE: Strange question ?

Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Strange question ?

You can do a google image search of public toilets in NZ - a real eye opener :-)

For some reason i dont know why, i have the urge to do this now, I'm straight off of BE and on to google NZ toilets
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:32 am
Buzzy Bee Mad

Beetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of lightBeetrooper is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Yotty
What is it with Wimmen and Loos ???
You have got to be a man? - after carrying a child for 9 months things inside can get upset - shall we say and never seem to get back to normal.

On the other hand it is easier for men they can hide behind a tree to do the

biz looking nonchalant but us ladies do not look elegant squatting in the long

grass and everyone who sees you knows what you are up to!!

NIki
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beetrooper
Hi,

I know this is a strange question but how avilable are bathroom facilities across NZ?

I suffer with IBS and sometimes need to go pronto, so are facilities easily available - like in the US all petrol stations etc have facilities is it the same in NZ?

We arrive on Thursday and I am already worrying!

Cheers

Niki
I am amazed by the amount of toilets in Palmy..they are everywhere IMO. Even the furniture store Harvey Norman has one. Kiwis may be really hard to get good friends with but they are VERY accomodating on a stranger basis (they just don't often want to see you a 2nd time!!!!). No worries mate.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:32 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

one of these should do ya
http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/ca....6L?SKU=381675
Old Feb 20th 2010, 12:06 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bga

Wow only 99c for a portable toilet which can also substitute as a water carrier, an aid to mopping the floor or washing the car, a rubbish bin or even a rainhat in exceptional circumstances And it comes in a variety of colours! The Warehouse, where everyone gets a bargain...

Beetrooper, no need to worry about toilets in NZ. There are public toilets in just about every town and in the shopping centres as well, usually in good condition and not the fizzy drink tin type. Speaking as someone who has a bladder the size of a pea and wishes she didn't, I do not worry about travelling around NZ
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the portable device, the shewee
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Actually, NZ has some very interesting and architecturally designed toilets (Hunderwasser and Wanaka spring to mind as a couple). A friend of mine takes a photo at each one they visit and posts it on Facebook!!

You can do a google image search of public toilets in NZ - a real eye opener :-)

As for those 'tin cans', they do look funny.

There was a story recently about a tourist that got locked in a public automatic loo and had to call the fire brigade to get her out
I'm trying them then, fireman in uniform do it for me Bevissa