Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RE: RESULTS OF MEDICALS

RE: RESULTS OF MEDICALS

Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: RESULTS OF MEDICALS

Received results of medicals, can you open envelope or do they have to stay sealed.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:52 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RESULTS OF MEDICALS

Originally Posted by Kags1694 View Post
Received results of medicals, can you open envelope or do they have to stay sealed.
yes you can open and then include in your ITA file when you send that off.

Its worth a read in case anything crops up that you need to get help with from your usual GP (eg raised blood results)
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
yes you can open and then include in your ITA file when you send that off.

Its worth a read in case anything crops up that you need to get help with from your usual GP (eg raised blood results)

Thanks,

I know that my LDL is a little high, but doctor said there was no further tests required. Keeping everything crossed.

We go out to New Zealand next week on a recci, ITA has to be in before we go away.

Last edited by Kags1694; Feb 27th 2008 at 9:18 am. Reason: spelling opppps
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by Kags1694 View Post
Thanks,

I know that my LDL is a little high, but doctor said there was no further tests required. Keeping everything crossed.

We go out to New Zealand next week on a recci, ITA has to be in before we go away.
where you coming to on your recce? if you are coming to wellington do be sure to hook up with some of us!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dreamfish View Post
where you coming to on your recce? if you are coming to wellington do be sure to hook up with some of us!
Can you really open them?

I was told by our doctor that they had to remain sealed so never got to see the results of our medicals :-(
Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou View Post
Can you really open them?

I was told by our doctor that they had to remain sealed so never got to see the results of our medicals :-(
i did - and photocopied them, no one slapped my wrist - been here 3 months now
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Dezza will become famous soon enoughDezza will become famous soon enough

You paid for them so they are yours and they are about you so of course you can look at them.
I would also ask the doctor for your own copy for reference.