Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RE: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

RE: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

Old Mar 11th 2007, 1:11 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

A 'negative' post on here will always get folk bristling lol.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 1:23 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best you can do ?

I find that quite offensive actually.

How did you change SA when you were there?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 1:26 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
^ needs to lay down the crack pipe. Not making any sense at all.
I'm off to save the whales .........
Attached Thumbnails RE: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?-logic.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2007, 1:28 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Batty
I find that quite offensive actually.

How did you change SA when you were there?
Sorry, I don't understand your question ?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 3:29 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

Yet again I obviously live in a different New Zealand. Yawn
Old Mar 11th 2007, 3:59 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Campbells
I really think you are assuming a lot, you have no idea how I am involved within the community and on a broader scale regarding these issues.

Exactly my point. You assume that these details I have posted about are not going to become greater and more degrading to NZ so therefore it is easy to say there is no problem and actually I have the problem.
To be honest, your posts are so angry, torturous and incoherent that I wouldn't want to presume anything about you at all. And of course your posts are all that I have to base my opinion upon.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:01 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
erm.....I've gotta disagree on that one Maz....these points are all valid IMHO - certainly in JAFA-land and even as far north as we are.....
Some service is good and some is *bad* - some people at the sharp end in the service sector in NZ are really unhelpful and rude and wouldn't last a minute in the UK. But that's not to say some are really good.
Just dont go looking for real friends among the Kiwis - you'll ahve to put a hell of a lot into the relationships, cause they seem so reserved.....we're still trying and will persevere.
I think the soup dragon is really trying to get a wake-up call over to the "NZ is all great" mentality, it isn't but then nowhere is.........
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Apple12
To be honest, all that I have to base my opinion upon.
Yup,

The whole purpose of a forum such as this. But hell, let me ask if there is folk that maybe think there is room for improvement and you get a grilling ( and a whole lot of abuse).
Attached Thumbnails RE: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?-ineptitude-739451.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:24 am
Account Closed

Apple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of lightApple12 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Campbells
Yup,
The whole purpose of a forum such as this. But hell, let me ask if there is folk that maybe think there is room for improvement and you get a grilling ( and a whole lot of abuse).
I think you might find that if you were less angry, and more reasoned, in your posts, then you might get a more receptive hearing.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:29 am
Banned

I think you might find that if you were less angry, and more reasoned, in your posts, then you might get a more receptive hearing.
Thanks for your advice, I guess the soft approach is what in needed ?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 6:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Doesn't make to sense to you so your answer is to get nasty and I am the one with attitude ?
Attached Thumbnails RE: Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?-irresponsibility.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lardyl
erm.....I've gotta disagree on that one Maz....these points are all valid IMHO - certainly in JAFA-land and even as far north as we are.....
Some service is good and some is *bad* - some people at the sharp end in the service sector in NZ are really unhelpful and rude and wouldn't last a minute in the UK. But that's not to say some are really good.
Just dont go looking for real friends among the Kiwis - you'll ahve to put a hell of a lot into the relationships, cause they seem so reserved.....we're still trying and will persevere.
I think the soup dragon is really trying to get a wake-up call over to the "NZ is all great" mentality, it isn't but then nowhere is.........
Soup Dragon here (lol)..

Maybe the NZ Herald are all Clangers too...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10428191

Maybe they are also on Crack ????

Love it

Last edited by Campbells; Mar 11th 2007 at 7:04 am. Reason: Sp
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:13 am
Banned

How would you like to word this ?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/...ectid=10428141

Let me see, the NZ Herald on crack again ?

So what my point ? You got it yet ?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

Can everyone just take a deep breath, relax and calm down?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proud to be Kiwi – a farce?

Originally Posted by Batty
I'm afraid that to me you're coming across as a bit of a Victor Meldrew (no offence to Nice Guy ).
None taken as long as it is confirmed I am a misearble git.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.