Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

?re John Sullivan - Fools Writer, does any1 know.

?re John Sullivan - Fools Writer, does any1 know.

Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:04 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of
Default ?re John Sullivan - Fools Writer, does any1 know.

Has John Sullivan, the writer of Only Fools & Horses done anything new recently. I know we wont get to see it here unfortunately but was just wondering as really loved practically everything he did. Fools was my favourite but loved Just good Friends (sooo old now!) and even his newest one (well the last time I was in the UK anyway) was Roger Roger and loved that too. Has he done anything else since?

I do get a bit nostalgic for a good old British sitcom unfortunately the ones here are not great.

Tx
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:12 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ?re John Sullivan - Fools Writer, does any1 know.

imdb.com is your friend.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:33 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Thanks Maz - just had a quick look. I cant believe Boysie & Marlene had their own show!!!

Thanks for that

D
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:40 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazal View Post
Thanks Maz - just had a quick look. I cant believe Boysie & Marlene had their own show!!!

Thanks for that

D
No worries mate! And I have no clue who you're talking about. I've been an expat for a tad over 15 years now... just a little out of touch.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:54 am
CockneyLass

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No worries mate! And I have no clue who you're talking about. I've been an expat for a tad over 15 years now... just a little out of touch.
Thats ok, not many people do anyway, so your not alone there!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:45 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazal View Post
Has John Sullivan, the writer of Only Fools & Horses done anything new recently. I know we wont get to see it here unfortunately but was just wondering as really loved practically everything he did. Fools was my favourite but loved Just good Friends (sooo old now!) and even his newest one (well the last time I was in the UK anyway) was Roger Roger and loved that too. Has he done anything else since?

I do get a bit nostalgic for a good old British sitcom unfortunately the ones here are not great.

Tx
I had a nice cosy, over paid office job at YTV when Just Good Friends was being made. I used to watch them making it on the in house tv from my desk .. those were the days lol. I love only fools and horses .. the humour is sooo british
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:07 pm
CockneyLass

Originally Posted by sky View Post
I had a nice cosy, over paid office job at YTV when Just Good Friends was being made. I used to watch them making it on the in house tv from my desk .. those were the days lol. I love only fools and horses .. the humour is sooo british
You lucky thing. I would have loved that. I wouldnt have got any work done though, as would have been staring at the gorgous Paul Nicholas all day!! Yeh, Horses is one of the best. I do like the British humour, you cant beat it really.