Raw and wild

Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Raw and wild

(Nothing to do with thread title)

Please please help.

Our ITA has been with NZ Immigration in Londinium for months now.
Latest is that our medicals are being presented to "the panel" - that was almost 3 weeks ago.(see prev posts)
I need karma as we are both living day to day on a knife edge.
This is horrible. Bloody awful. Beggining to resent all things to do with this immigration process.....
Cant plan from day to day,let alone plan short to med term.
Great for work, housing,school,work,family, etc etc. Let alone my plans to watch MUFC in Europe!!!!
Cheers
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:07 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raw and wild naked sex

Originally Posted by Mark & Sarah

Please please help.

Latest is that our medicals are being presented to "the panel" - that was almost 3 weeks ago.(see prev posts)
This is horrible. Bloody awful. Beggining to resent all things to do with this immigration process.....
Great for work, housing,school,work,family, etc etc. Let alone my plans to watch MUFC in Europe!!!!
Cheers
LOL...very catchy thread title Mark & Sarah, guaranteed to get tonnes of views!!!

Will send you some Mod karma and hope that it makes things happen for you...if I had a magic wand I would wave it for you but sadly I don't. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll hear something soon...
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
LOL...very catchy thread title Mark & Sarah, guaranteed to get tonnes of views!!!

Will send you some Mod karma and hope that it makes things happen for you...if I had a magic wand I would wave it for you but sadly I don't. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll hear something soon...
You're a love.
you do seem lovely Pinkers.
(Great name btw)

Don't know what else we can do......

Yours sincerely,

Desperate.

M & S (not into shopping tho)
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Location: I'm a Brit who's lived in Auckland for the last 2 years
NZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant future

Please please help.

Cheers
To cheer you up just a little bit (and to illustrate that you shouldn't lose hope), my PR took nearly a year from start to finish. Mostly this was due to me being unbelievably unlucky and submitting my application just as they changed to the new EOI-based system and a lot of it was due to NZIS's incompetence but still, 12 months is a long time to not know whether it's all going to go ok. Luckily we were in NZ and I could therefore go in and tell NZIS exactly what I thought of them which eventually embarassed them into pulling their finger out and getting it done.

So, keep your chins up, it'll be ok.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Raw and wild naked sex

Originally Posted by NZ Climber
To cheer you up just a little bit (and to illustrate that you shouldn't lose hope), my PR took nearly a year from start to finish. Mostly this was due to me being unbelievably unlucky and submitting my application just as they changed to the new EOI-based system and a lot of it was due to NZIS's incompetence but still, 12 months is a long time to not know whether it's all going to go ok. Luckily we were in NZ and I could therefore go in and tell NZIS exactly what I thought of them which eventually embarassed them into pulling their finger out and getting it done.

So, keep your chins up, it'll be ok.
Thanks Mr/Mrs/Ms Climber.
I really want to phone NZIS in London and really lambast my CO if nothing else for his attitude to our application and complete lack of understanding.
I fear this wont help my application, but WHEN we finally get there I will be penning a most damning letter. By God, I have read the Mail and The Times for years now, so know how to!
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Location: I'm a Brit who's lived in Auckland for the last 2 years
NZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant futureNZ Climber has a brilliant future

It's Mr and you're welcome

I think the last straw came for me after ringing up to find out how they were getting on with the documents that i'd personally hand-delivered to the NZIS offices in Henderson (suburb of Auckland) where I lodged my application. It was two working weeks later and I was told that they had only just got them back. I wondered where from and was told that the documents had been sent by internal post to the central office in Auckland to be photocopied and then the copies and originals had been sent back to Henerson by internal post. This had taken ten days. I of course asked her to repeat what she'd just told me and after she had, I asked if they had photocopiers in the Henderson offices (which of course they have). I then told her in that if i'd known what a bunch of incompetent ****wits they were i'd have hand-delivered them to Auckland, waited while they photocopied them and then hand-delivered them to Henderson so they could inspect the originals and use the photocopies for their records, something that would have taken maybe an hour or two. But no, the "process" takes ten days via internal post. God, i'm fuming about it as I type this. Anyway, after speaking to her manager and then his manager I finally got to the point where I was speaking to someone who had at least some clout. After going ballistic at him and getting nowhere, my application was mysteriously fast-tracked and I got my residency three days later. Useless, completely useless.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:16 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to phone NZIS in London and really lambast my CO if nothing else for his attitude to our application and complete lack of understanding.
I fear this wont help my application, but WHEN we finally get there I will be penning a most damning letter. By God, I have read the Mail and The Times for years now, so know how to!
You're possibly right M & S - shouting at your CO will probably score you nil point (french accent required there btw) so try and bite your tongue if you can...easy words I know but act in haste, repent at leisure and all that jazz...

But you have hit the nail on the head with writing the letter etc...but what you should do is this...write the letter now, put all of your frustrations down on paper and trust me you will feel so much better...it is really soothing for the soul!! I do this all the time in situations where I am really unhappy with things - I put it all down in writing but I very rarely send the letter off!! Sometimes just the act of putting pen to paper can ease the pent up frustration and make you feel a lot more in control of the situation...try it and see...can't guarantee it will work for you but it does for me...
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NZ Climber
It's Mr and you're welcome

I think the last straw came for me after ringing up to find out how they were getting on with the documents that i'd personally hand-delivered to the NZIS offices in Henderson (suburb of Auckland) where I lodged my application. It was two working weeks later and I was told that they had only just got them back. I wondered where from and was told that the documents had been sent by internal post to the central office in Auckland to be photocopied and then the copies and originals had been sent back to Henerson by internal post. This had taken ten days. I of course asked her to repeat what she'd just told me and after she had, I asked if they had photocopiers in the Henderson offices (which of course they have). I then told her in that if i'd known what a bunch of incompetent ****wits they were i'd have hand-delivered them to Auckland, waited while they photocopied them and then hand-delivered them to Henderson so they could inspect the originals and use the photocopies for their records, something that would have taken maybe an hour or two. But no, the "process" takes ten days via internal post. God, i'm fuming about it as I type this. Anyway, after speaking to her manager and then his manager I finally got to the point where I was speaking to someone who had at least some clout. After going ballistic at him and getting nowhere, my application was mysteriously fast-tracked and I got my residency three days later. Useless, completely useless.
M & S concur!

I think if I hear nowt by 430pm tomorrow, ok today, I will call NZIS in London and complain about..........where do I start.
Do they want qualified people with young kids and good job offers or shall we simply slip in the back door and apply later.....?
Only joking of course, but these guys are saying "Oh we really want YOU to come over and add to our country/economy BUT we will make it impossibly difficult and by the way..........just put your life on hold til we decide!!"

Angry and frustrated.
But still a believer............
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

You're possibly right M & S - shouting at your CO will probably score you nil point (french accent required there btw) so try and bite your tongue if you can...easy words I know but act in haste, repent at leisure and all that jazz...

But you have hit the nail on the head with writing the letter etc...but what you should do is this...write the letter now, put all of your frustrations down on paper and trust me you will feel so much better...it is really soothing for the soul!! I do this all the time in situations where I am really unhappy with things - I put it all down in writing but I very rarely send the letter off!! Sometimes just the act of putting pen to paper can ease the pent up frustration and make you feel a lot more in control of the situation...try it and see...can't guarantee it will work for you but it does for me...
Great advice,ta.
You sound like the psychiatric nurse I try to be ..!!

I will write my frustrations and grievances down tonight. Might send them eventually,or not!

Thanks for support pal. We are at wits end, nearly.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:33 pm
Don't let me get me....

Great advice,ta.
You sound like the psychiatric nurse I try to be ..!!

I will write my frustrations and grievances down tonight. Might send them eventually,or not!

Thanks for support pal. We are at wits end, nearly.
Lovely place that, Wits End, I visit regularly!!!

Try not to get too stressed about it all although I know that's easy for me to say whilst chewing my nails down to the elbow!!

Everything comes to he/she who waits...just wish the wait wasn't quite so long hey...

You've very welcome to the support by the way...part of the membership package isn't it???
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:18 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Will send you some Mod karma and hope that it makes things happen for you...
'Mod karma'? Does this give you double points

Glad to see you around again Pinkie - will PM you.

Dave and Lyns
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

M & S concur!

IOnly joking of course, but these guys are saying "Oh we really want YOU to come over and add to our country/economy BUT we will make it impossibly difficult and by the way..........just put your life on hold til we decide!!"

:
That's all part of their cunning plan to weed out those without determination, strength of character and ressilliance.

When you do eventually make it here, you get a great letter, saying words to the effect of "Congratulations for making it this far !!!"

Cheers and good luck
Gill and Rob
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
That's all part of their cunning plan to weed out those without determination, strength of character and ressilliance.

When you do eventually make it here, you get a great letter, saying words to the effect of "Congratulations for making it this far !!!"

Cheers and good luck
Gill and Rob

Hi guys.
We WILL get there but the process is driving us bonkers!!

SEE you soon!!

M & S
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:55 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Dave and Lyns
'Mod karma'? Does this give you double points

Glad to see you around again Pinkie - will PM you.

Dave and Lyns
Oh Yes Dave, Mod Karma gives you lots of points and blue boxes...but it is highly prized and sought after... want some??

Nice to be back Dave...been a tough time but getting there I think...

Pinkie
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Oh Yes Dave, Mod Karma gives you lots of points and blue boxes...but it is highly prized and sought after... want some??

Nice to be back Dave...been a tough time but getting there I think...

Pinkie
All of a sudden my poor BROWN stars and very few blue boxes seem very pitiful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.