Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Raumati Beach meetup - Sat 7th April

Raumati Beach meetup - Sat 7th April

Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Raumati Beach meetup - Sat 7th April

Please post in this thread if you'd like to meet up at the beach house that hubby and I (and littl'un) are renting over the Easter weekend on Raumati Beach.

Plan is to have everyone bring something - we're only there for 4 nights - and have an Easter egg hunt for the kids that come, on the beach.

Please also make sure that if you're coming, I have your mobile phone number, or home phone number. We're going to rent a mobile phone at Auckland airport. Also, if you're coming, I'll PM you a link to the house where we're staying. There's a link to a map of where it is on the page I'll send.

Please say in this thread how many people - adults and children - will be coming so we can all try to plan how much of everything we'll need.

Thanks!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:46 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raumati Beach meetup - Sat 7th April

adults: 2
children: 1 (F, 5 1/2)
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Just me - I think, hubby will be at work.
Not long now Maz, but summer has all but disappeared, just seemed to go overnight.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:45 pm
Maz

Running total:

adults: 3
children: 1 (F, 5 1/2)

Originally Posted by Boopy
Just me - I think, hubby will be at work.
Not long now Maz, but summer has all but disappeared, just seemed to go overnight.
That's OK, we probably wouldn't know what to do with summer anyway, it would be too much of a change! Two days ago we had 22C/72F... tonight we are expecting snow.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh, that sounds lovely Maz. I will be with you in spirit!
Hope the weather is at least dry for you all.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:02 pm
Maz

Thanks Jude! Hey did I get your phone number yet? Would love to meet you & family when we're up in Auckland.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:44 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Melanie and I will be there
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maz
Thanks Jude! Hey did I get your phone number yet? Would love to meet you & family when we're up in Auckland.
Will pm it to you
Old Mar 15th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Maz,
definitely me and 3 kids. Not sure if Danny is off so I'll let you know once he has his off duty. Also my friend from home may arrive on that day as she is now spending a couple of days in Auckland when she first gets here so she may be with me. Sorry to be a pest but will confirm as soon as I know what time of he day are we looking at? We're really looking forward to it
How do you want to organise the "bring a plate?" I'm happy to bring anything and Boopy makes a gorgeous cous cous, Poppets is queen of puddings. Anyway, let us know see you soon x
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:27 pm
Maz

Got it, thanks Jude! Have noted it in my little notebook I'm bringing with me.

Running total:

adults: 4 (possibly 5 or 6, Donna to confirm
children: 4 (F, 5 1/2 - Donna could you confirm genders and ages please? Want to bring a few things from the US )

The bring-a-plate thing - let's see how many peeps we have coming first. Phil and I might just provide the al-kee-hole.

"Cous-cous" ... mmmmmm ... that just made me salivate!

Time of day... what do you reckon, a rolling lunchtime? ie. 11 am or so onwards? Might turn into evening meal?

Last edited by Maz; Mar 15th 2007 at 11:29 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Well Paladin clan would love to be there, but alas we're stuck in dreary old England!

Can't wait til we're back in NZ!!!!!

Have a great time!!

Dave
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:02 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Paladin
Well Paladin clan would love to be there, but alas we're stuck in dreary old England!

Can't wait til we're back in NZ!!!!!

Have a great time!!

Dave
We'll toast to your collective good health.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Hey, I got a great recipe given the other day for some looovely caramel and nut slices so will have a practice at those and if successful, will bring them on the day and anything else you need.

We would simply love to come, there will be Dirk and I, + 2 children (girl 1 year old and boy 14 yr old)

Cheers Kerry
Old Mar 16th 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Could we be down as possibles ? We are new migrants (Jan 2007) living in Raumati ! 2 Adults, 2 Twin Boys aged 8
Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

I'll try to pop down for an hour to meet you all. I'm working in the afternoon, so no al-kee-hole for me Shall ask my OH and daughter (18) if they'd like to come too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.