British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   A random thing (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/random-thing-794575/)

Charismatic Apr 20th 2013 5:50 am

A random thing

I found quite a lot of money in front of a closed bank today (enough to buy lunch for a week or two lets say), just lying in a puddle. Finders = Keepers right? Well somehow I just couldn't so I e-mailed the bank saying that if anyone reported lost moolah (identifying the date lost, place and denominations obv.) they could contact me and collect it from the secretary by next Friday. It'll be interesting to see if the bank goes back through its camera footage to identify their client. Morality is a weird thing.

This is actually the second weird thing that has happened to me because earlier in the week I was getting a bus home after "more than a few dwinks :o". Sitting at the bus stop a pretty very young lady, perhaps 16 or 17 (Petite, longish brown hair, great ass, ordinary boobage), randomly walked up and introduced herself to me. After a short time chatting and telling a few jokes she asked if I had a girlfriend, to which I replied I didn't. Then she asked me "Would you like one?" by which she clearly meant herself. I said "No, not really" at which point the conversation stopped and she walked off.

I think I was startled because it's the reverse of...most of my life, I'll have to attribute it to a man drought. After all I'm not famous or a model, though I dress better than most men (which isn't difficult in New Zealand).

So...yeah :blink:, odd week.

MrsFychan Apr 20th 2013 10:49 am

Re: A random thing

perhaps the money was there for you to find to be able to maintain a sugar daddy life style :D

Charismatic Apr 20th 2013 1:27 pm

I think your overestimating the amount I spend on lunches unfortunately MrsFrychan (typical case of campaign taste but lemonade money :D).

Sherlock Holmes Apr 22nd 2013 2:45 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 10669385)
I think your overestimating the amount I spend on lunches unfortunately MrsFrychan (typical case of campaign taste but lemonade money :D).

Campaign taste? Enough money to invade another country do you mean?

Or champagne maybe.

Referring to your post further up, how do you define 'ordinary boobage'? :)

Charismatic Apr 22nd 2013 3:22 am

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes (Post 10671497)
Referring to your post further up, how do you define 'ordinary boobage'? :)

C-cup maybe? Kind of average size like. Neith funbags nor funsized, just a little more than a handfull.

I would be more specific but I'm more of a casual watcher than an expert boobologist.

Sherlock Holmes Apr 22nd 2013 3:26 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 10671510)
C-cup maybe? Kind of average size like. Neith funbags nor funsized, just a little more than a handfull.

I would be more specific but I'm more of a casual watcher than an expert boobologist.

Cheers for that. :) B.E. The fount of all knowledge. :D

Charismatic Apr 22nd 2013 4:35 am

I couldn't help but feel sorry for that guy in the news for slashing 1000 tyres to try and meet the right girl. Someone should have told him just to use the looser cruiser, no woman is worth replacing a wheel for.

Stormer999 Apr 22nd 2013 5:43 am

Should have gone to spec savers comes to mind....:) maybe both of you...:D

bakedbean Apr 23rd 2013 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic
C-cup maybe? Kind of average size like.

:blink::blink: Crikey is that the average down under?

Charismatic Apr 23rd 2013 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 10674196)
:blink::blink: Crikey is that the average down under?

I'd like to once again explain that I'm not a boobologist.

Another strange thing happened, a client gave me a 1L bottle of 42 below vodka. How could they tell/how dare they judge me, when they'd only met me once? :sneaky:

No one has collected the money yet either, might be pizza for the office this Friday.

Persephone Apr 23rd 2013 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 10674265)
I'd like to once again explain that I'm not a boobologist.

Another strange thing happened, a client gave me a 1L bottle of 42 below vodka. How could they tell/how dare they judge me, when they'd only met me once? :sneaky:

No one has collected the money yet either, might be pizza for the office this Friday.

And of course you were so shocked by their insinuation that you gave it back then?:lol: