British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Rain In Welly.. :) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/rain-welly-500823/)

Yotty Dec 20th 2007 9:27 am

Rain In Welly.. :)

It's raining in Wellington again!:thumbsup: http://tvnz.co.nz/cda/tvnz/weather_index_skin

Maz Dec 20th 2007 9:38 am

Re: Rain In Welly.. :)

I want to be a weather girl. I swear it's THE only profession you can do when you can be wrong the whole time ane not get fired. :rofl:

(p.s. It rained yesterday, not today :p )

Yotty Dec 20th 2007 10:36 am

Yeah fair play Maz, but it's funny how Wellington seems to catch the bad weather. I remember being in Nelson with blue skies and light winds when there was structural damage in The Capital!:)

Maz Dec 20th 2007 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by Yotty (Post 5688335)
Yeah fair play Maz, but it's funny how Wellington seems to catch the bad weather. I remember being in Nelson with blue skies and light winds when there was structural damage in The Capital!:)

Picky picky... :p

It's always a tiny bit warmer and drier on the coast north of Welly though. Says she, desperately trying to defend the area. :rofl:

keira-2007 Dec 20th 2007 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5689217)
Picky picky... :p

It's always a tiny bit warmer and drier on the coast north of Welly though. Says she, desperately trying to defend the area. :rofl:

Not enjoying the weather Maz?? Tut tut! Who'd have thought?

You wanna be over here mate!! I've got snow coming out of my a**e!

:blink::blink::eek:

Maz Dec 20th 2007 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by keira-2007 (Post 5689291)
Not enjoying the weather Maz?? Tut tut! Who'd have thought?

You wanna be over here mate!! I've got snow coming out of my a**e!

:blink::blink::eek:

Hiya Keira! Actually I am enjoying the weather here. I like it to be not perfect. :) But I could certainly do without ever seeing that 'orrible white stuff ever again (unless it's from far away or I'm skiing on it ;) )!! :eek: :eek: Hope you're well and keeping warm! :wub:

luvwelly Dec 22nd 2007 11:36 pm

This is the third glorious day of sunshine isn't it? What's the problem?:rofl:

Maz Dec 22nd 2007 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by luvwelly (Post 5697787)
This is the third glorious day of sunshine isn't it? What's the problem?:rofl:

Quite the scorcher isn't it? Gorgeous out! We went for a picnic up in our woods at lunchtime today, it was lovely. :wub:

crap coffee Dec 23rd 2007 12:25 am

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5697832)
Quite the scorcher isn't it? Gorgeous out! We went for a picnic up in our woods at lunchtime today, it was lovely. :wub:

the Sun is blazing today

its gorgeous here

I've been to the french bakery to get fresh Croissants, Pastries and x-mas mince pies etc and feel it's really beautiful here .. clean blue sky with loads of green trees around

now its time for coffee now, perhaps cr*p coffee again? lol) -Panama beans today ^*^

BEVS Dec 23rd 2007 4:02 am

lots of... Rain !:eek:

crap coffee Dec 23rd 2007 4:04 am

Originally Posted by BEVS here (Post 5698313)
lots of... Rain !:eek:

are you bored?

Maz Dec 23rd 2007 4:15 am

Originally Posted by crap coffee (Post 5697923)
I've been to the french bakery to get fresh Croissants, Pastries and x-mas mince pies etc

Is that the one on Featherston? I think it's probably a good idea that that's always been either on the other side of the street when I've gone past it, or closed. :rofl:

crap coffee Dec 23rd 2007 4:22 am

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5698337)
Is that the one on Featherston? I think it's probably a good idea that that's always been either on the other side of the street when I've gone past it, or closed. :rofl:

oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! no Featherston!!!:eek::eek::eek: you mean Bordeaux? oh. no I never go there

my favourite one is Le moulin at Willis st. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Most Wellingtonians love it - the Croissants best

Maz Dec 23rd 2007 4:24 am

Originally Posted by crap coffee (Post 5698354)
oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! no Featherson!!!:eek::eek::eek: you mean Bordeaux? oh. no I never go there

my favourite is Le moulin at Willis st. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Most Wellintonians love it - their Croissants best

D'Oh! Yes, thanks for correcting me, I was thinking of Bordeaux. Do not go there because it's crap, or just because it's out of the way?

Whereabouts on Willis is Le Moulin? I work on Willis/Boulcott. :thumbup: (opposite State Ins tower)

crap coffee Dec 23rd 2007 4:36 am

indeed they are lovely

the owner is a Chinese-French lady. I am not a big fan of nz bread. but Le Moulin is the only place I go. Bordeaux cr*p

I love their all sorts of bread, sweets, Pastries etc and everything:rofl::rofl::thumbup::rofl::thumbsup:

In fact the shop is quite far to walk.(the only disadvantage)

Le Moulin Bakery
Shop 4&5 248 Willis St
Ph: 3828118

Whereabouts on Willis is Le Moulin? I work on Willis/Boulcott. :thumbup: (opposite State Ins tower)[/QUOTE]