raglan, nz

Old Jul 28th 2005, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

molzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default raglan, nz

Hi All

Myself, huband and 2 kids are thinking of moving back to NZ. He is a kiwi and I lived in Auckland for a year. We have just been back for a visit and liked the look and feel of raglan but it is so hard to know after such a brief visit. Does anyone have any experience of the town. Also is there a link for checking outs schools.

thanks

marie
Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:00 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: raglan, nz

Originally Posted by molzer
Hi All

Myself, huband and 2 kids are thinking of moving back to NZ. He is a kiwi and I lived in Auckland for a year. We have just been back for a visit and liked the look and feel of raglan but it is so hard to know after such a brief visit. Does anyone have any experience of the town. Also is there a link for checking outs schools.

thanks

marie
Hi Marie and welcome to the forum...

Can't help you with Raglan I'm afraid but this is the link to a website that one of the forum members, pompey paul has created for us all with loads of useful links on and it includes info on how to check out schools... http://www.thisisfengshui.com/expats/schools.htm

hope that gets you started...

Caroline