Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

RAF engineer moving to NZ & ?join RNZAF.........any others here?

RAF engineer moving to NZ & ?join RNZAF.........any others here?

Old Nov 7th 2018, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Bobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond reputeBobogib has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RAF engineer moving to NZ & ?join RNZAF.........any others here?

Originally Posted by Ceh29
Bobogib - tried the engine centre and had Skype interview.......now waiting. Very laid back approach to it all over there! Thank you for the tip, much appreciated!
Glad you got a foot in the door so to speak. Hope it works out for you. Always happy to help out a fellow Techie (even if you are a Fairy ) If I think, or hear, of anything else then I'll let you know.
Old Nov 11th 2018, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Ceh29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RAF engineer moving to NZ & ?join RNZAF.........any others here?

Originally Posted by Bobogib
Glad you got a foot in the door so to speak. Hope it works out for you. Always happy to help out a fellow Techie (even if you are a Fairy ) If I think, or hear, of anything else then I'll let you know.
Much appreciated, thank you. It's tough trying to find something from here. Nothing back from there yet which I don't think is a bad thing - I'd just like to know if I can get excited or not!!