Racist crime

Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

jd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant future
Default Racist crime

I'm really rather sick and tired of maoris and (pacific) islanders being being given preferential treatment, generally mollycoddled and given money for no good reason whatsoever. After all, we're all Kiwi's and therefore in this together, right?.

For instance, on Dec.20th. 2007 a man was seriously assaulted and almost killed. As in left brain damaged and beaten to within an inch of his life for no good reason, by three maori thugs (brothers!) here in Paihia, the bay of islands main tourist town.

This week, the three local (kawakawa) maori defendants were found guilty and given just seven months home detention each for wrecking the life of an innocent man, when any sane judge would have given them twenty years hard labour.

This is a classic example of NZ today. The "whitebait" as the mongrel maoris and islanders call us, are so unsure of themselves and lacking in confidence that they are allowing the (unfortunately, mainly black...) criminal classes to wreck our country.

Could I set the ball rolling in clawing back some common sense in demanding the sacking of the judge in the above case, so at least this particular idiot can't make a mess of things again???

The judge's name is John McDonald and I reckon its about time he went. What do you think?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racist crime

If he went, all the other judges would have to go too.

The whole justice system is dysfunctional.

Fines arent paid, licence bans are ignored, community service isnt done, home detention is not monitored or is a copout, parole is mismanaged, prisons (well dont even get me started) , boy racers rule the streets and gangs act as they please.They even walk around with "I am a gang member" on their jackets.

All of this has been reported on very recently.

Good luck National Government, thanks very much Labour.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jd426
I'm really rather sick and tired of maoris and (pacific) islanders being being given preferential treatment, generally mollycoddled and given money for no good reason whatsoever. After all, we're all Kiwi's and therefore in this together, right?.

For instance, on Dec.20th. 2007 a man was seriously assaulted and almost killed. As in left brain damaged and beaten to within an inch of his life for no good reason, by three maori thugs (brothers!) here in Paihia, the bay of islands main tourist town.

This week, the three local (kawakawa) maori defendants were found guilty and given just seven months home detention each for wrecking the life of an innocent man, when any sane judge would have given them twenty years hard labour.

This is a classic example of NZ today. The "whitebait" as the mongrel maoris and islanders call us, are so unsure of themselves and lacking in confidence that they are allowing the (unfortunately, mainly black...) criminal classes to wreck our country.

Could I set the ball rolling in clawing back some common sense in demanding the sacking of the judge in the above case, so at least this particular idiot can't make a mess of things again???

The judge's name is John McDonald and I reckon its about time he went. What do you think?
Are you suggesting that Maori and Pacific Islanders get preferential treatment from Judges at sentencing ?
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

jd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant futurejd426 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Are you suggesting that Maori and Pacific Islanders get preferential treatment from Judges at sentencing ?
Unfortunately for all of us, I believe that is the case.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Browner_
If he went, all the other judges would have to go too.

The whole justice system is dysfunctional.

Fines arent paid, licence bans are ignored, community service isnt done, home detention is not monitored or is a copout, parole is mismanaged, prisons (well dont even get me started) , boy racers rule the streets and gangs act as they please.They even walk around with "I am a gang member" on their jackets.

All of this has been reported on very recently.

Good luck National Government, thanks very much Labour.
Yes, I agree.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I agree.
Other than Singapore and maybe the odd middle eastern counrty where is there a judical/penal system that sorts out the crims. I am ex police from the UK. NZ is as toothless and useless re this issue as the UK was. The system in Singapore works. Its time to get REALLY tough on those who carry out voilent crime. I do not know if those 3 brothers in the North got an easy sentence (if you can call it that) cos they are maori...I guess the colour does not matter. The punishment for that should have been a lengthy custodial.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the paradoxical situation that I think more Western countries will find themselves in.

Certain sections of the community have though it more 'civilised' that we get rid of punishment and brutality from our society, that by imposing corporal and capitol punishments we are endorsing violence. And then there is the human rights brigade and the anti-racists.

The problem is that a large number of the people we are supposedly trying to protect will always be different and will use our weaknesses against us. You try and help the indigenous communities of NZ by outlawing racism and introducing positive discrimination etc and the result is you get a lot of Polynesians taking the piss.

Just because we decide to be nice and flowery it does not mean that the rest of the world will also follow suit.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 2:46 pm
Banned

Coda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really nice

I'm really rather sick and tired of maoris and (pacific) islanders being being given preferential treatment...
I really got fed up with the division between pakeha and maori, especially the treaty and more specifically how it is rammed down everybody's throats. I wish we could move on , but it aint gonna happen given the historical treatment of Maori by the British crown, settlers and modern day pakeha. NZ is a deeply ****ed up country in many ways. It's a bit like the palestine/israel conflict, it's gonna go on for a very very very very long time to come.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

They were found guilty therefore I do not see any preferential treatement there,
and what has got race got to do with it? Why mention race?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leigh of the Valley
They were found guilty therefore I do not see any preferential treatement there,
and what has got race got to do with it? Why mention race?

I think the inferred preferential treatment might be with respect to the punishment. This is clearly a crime if guilty that needs a severe custodial sentence, served in a prison. If it was not preferential the judge does need a word in his shell like as this does not refelect the punishment Mr Average (me) would have liked passed down on these viscous thugs.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Genesis
I think the inferred preferential treatment might be with respect to the punishment. This is clearly a crime if guilty that needs a severe custodial sentence, served in a prison. If it was not preferential the judge does need a word in his shell like as this does not refelect the punishment Mr Average (me) would have liked passed down on these viscous thugs.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coda
I really got fed up with the division between pakeha and maori, especially the treaty and more specifically how it is rammed down everybody's throats. I wish we could move on , but it aint gonna happen given the historical treatment of Maori by the British crown, settlers and modern day pakeha. NZ is a deeply ****ed up country in many ways. It's a bit like the palestine/israel conflict, it's gonna go on for a very very very very long time to come.
No its not. The people in that region suffer huge injustices.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Coda
I think we've got a long way to go before the situation here gets as bad as that in the middle east and I do think that majority of NZ'ers, of whatever race, rub along just fine.

BUT... the fact is that legislation is in place which favours maori over the rest of us. They get things for nothing which I have to pay for such as university fees, cheap doctors visits, etc. We even have a race based political (maori)party here. I can't help thinking that If I started the "Good old white boys party" I'd be branded a racist.

What's the difference?
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Leigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really niceLeigh of the Valley is just really nice

Originally Posted by Genesis
Its not preferential treatment as white offenders also get the same type of lenient sentencing at times. What it means is that the criminal justice system is merely liberal.

Last edited by Leigh of the Valley; Mar 2nd 2009 at 6:22 pm. Reason: typo
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

I think we've got a long way to go before the situation here gets as bad as that in the middle east and I do think that majority of NZ'ers, of whatever race, rub along just fine.

BUT... the fact is that legislation is in place which favours maori over the rest of us. They get things for nothing which I have to pay for such as university fees, cheap doctors visits, etc. We even have a race based political (maori)party here. I can't help thinking that If I started the "Good old white boys party" I'd be branded a racist.

What's the difference?
Perhaps white people did not suffer the same injustices in the past as the maori, which still impinge on the present?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.