Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A Quick Introduction

A Quick Introduction

Old Aug 16th 2011, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

GS.83 has a brilliant futureGS.83 has a brilliant futureGS.83 has a brilliant futureGS.83 has a brilliant futureGS.83 has a brilliant futureGS.83 has a brilliant future
Default A Quick Introduction

Hi all,

Thought I would post in the intro thread as could end up using this site quite alot.
I am a Civil Engineer from Scotland in my mid(to late) twenties. My fiancee and I have been considering the move to New Zealand for a little while now and are ready to go for it.

My ambition in moving to NZ is to work on the Christchurch Rebuild project which I think be challenging, and somewhat of an eyeopener. My partner is a hairdresser and will be looking to pick something up over there which hopefully won't be too hard.

Still have a lot to learn about NZ so looking forward to picking up advice, tips and information from this forum, so far everyone seems to be more helpful than I could have ever imagined.

Cheers and go easy on me

Gary
Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A Quick Introduction

Welcome and good luck with fulfilling your ambition
Old Aug 16th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

HelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant future

Hi and hope all goes well with your plans!
Old Aug 18th 2011, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GS.83
Hi all,

Thought I would post in the intro thread as could end up using this site quite alot.
I am a Civil Engineer from Scotland in my mid(to late) twenties. My fiancee and I have been considering the move to New Zealand for a little while now and are ready to go for it.

My ambition in moving to NZ is to work on the Christchurch Rebuild project which I think be challenging, and somewhat of an eyeopener. My partner is a hairdresser and will be looking to pick something up over there which hopefully won't be too hard.

Still have a lot to learn about NZ so looking forward to picking up advice, tips and information from this forum, so far everyone seems to be more helpful than I could have ever imagined.

Cheers and go easy on me

Gary
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum, yes indeed Chch would be an eye opener now after Feb 22nd but still a cool place.

I would imagine that any question yo uhave has already been asked and answered on here at some point, dony be shy ask away

Alan