Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Question re:expo in Leeds/London

Question re:expo in Leeds/London

Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all
Default Question re:expo in Leeds/London

Hi.

Me and OH were planning on visiting the expo in Leeds in April - he's in IT but the IT people only seem to be going to the London one. Has anyone heard any different or do the exhibitors generally go to both anyway?

Its a long trek down to London for us and we'd have to sort out overnight childcare. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Hopefully the list may change again before the event or we'll have to weigh up pros and cons of making the trip.

sb
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:53 am
Just Joined

mcs378 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question re:expo in Leeds/London

Hi
I am also In IT.I went to the expo in Manchester hoping for great things.But I found it to be a total waste of time.I spoke to IBM and a Telecoms company,but none of it lead any where.Keep the money in your pocket ,use the Internet for Job Hunting.

Cheers and good luck.