Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

A question for the ladies....

A question for the ladies....

Old Oct 26th 2007, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

KIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really niceKIRSTIE is just really nice
Default Re: A question for the ladies....

hi

we have just had ours and they asked if i had any abnormal results and that was it, but they did get hold of paul and asked him to cough,but he could not keep a straight face.

in all it only took about 25 mins for both of us

i am sure it will be fine for you

with regards

kirstie
Old Oct 26th 2007, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice

I had an email from the practice and she said it wasnt essential for the medical, so I will get one done soon but at least i can relax a bit now!!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun
Hi,
Ive never had one, will this affect the medical? Do you need one before they do the medical?
I had one done as soon as we registered with a doctor here...and got the results back within a couple of weeks by letter so maybe you can wait. I don't remember it coming up on the medical forms but I had gone slightly over the 5 years and often they say do it every 3.
Please don't put it off.....it's nothing like the Ben Elton stand-up routine made it out to be (sth about parking a Ford cortina!)...mine have always been comfortable . The only time it wasn't, was when a male doctor did it, so I say go for the girls on this one!

Last edited by luvwelly; Oct 27th 2007 at 1:57 am. Reason: Add sexist comment about male doctors!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

we had our medicals done last week and far as i'm aware no one asked for my wife to produce smear test results.