Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Question about medicals...

Question about medicals...

Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:33 am

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question about medicals...

Sorry...know there was a thread about medicals but for some reason I can't find it now :curse:

Wanted to know whether people's medical results were sealed when they received them...to be opened by NZ immigration only...or how they found out about any odd results that needed a referral?

Thanks
Tan
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:42 am
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice
Default Re: Question about medicals...

Originally Posted by Tan0410
Sorry...know there was a thread about medicals but for some reason I can't find it now :curse:

Wanted to know whether people's medical results were sealed when they received them...to be opened by NZ immigration only...or how they found out about any odd results that needed a referral?

Thanks
Tan
The panel doctor told me to keep the envelope sealed but the immigration officer said I could open mine to check on something. The panel doctor should be able to tell you of any concerns if you give them a ring
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:44 pm

Tan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond reputeTan0410 has a reputation beyond repute

So would it be a relatively safe assumption that all is well if I've been told they're in the post and no one has spoken to me?

Tan
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:47 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tan0410
So would it be a relatively safe assumption that all is well if I've been told they're in the post and no one has spoken to me?

Tan
It wouldn't do any harm to give the doctor a ring
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:49 pm

Thanks Ned...will email them.

Tan
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice

We recieved our medicals in the xray folder so we had to open it as the xray films dont need to be sent. I was really worried as i thought they had to be sealed. We took them back in to the surgery to ask them to put them in to a sealed envelope but they said there was no need as they are our own results.

I sent them off in the ITA un sealed and had a good nosy too!!
Old Jan 26th 2008, 5:26 am

Medicals arrived safe and sound....and a hostile woman at the clinic confirmed that if there had been any issues we'd have been asked to call!

All sent....hopefully PR is on it's way

Tan
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

ours were sealed but we opened them.
when the o/h took em to nz house it didnt make any difference