Question .....

Old Dec 4th 2006, 5:30 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question .....

Going to submit EOI online - even though we have only got 105 - what the hell anythings worth a try!!!!!

Will it ask for things like birth cert ?? I do not want to start filling it in wwith missing items ....As mine is somewhere with my Dad in Spain & Andy has lost his - hopeless we are

G xx

Last edited by andy&georgina; Dec 4th 2006 at 6:54 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:05 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question .....

Anyone answer me????? Helllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo !!!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:45 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Question .....

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
Going to submit EOI online - even though we have only got 105 - what the hell anythings worth a try!!!!!

Will it ask for things like birth cert ?? I do not want to start filling it in wwith missing items ....As mine is somewhere with my Dad in Spain & Andy has lost his - hopeless we are

G xx
It does ask for your birth cert number so not sure if it will let you submit without, however if you are successful you will need them anyway so best you get looking!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sean n
It does ask for your birth cert number so not sure if it will let you submit without, however if you are successful you will need them anyway so best you get looking!

Thanks
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

nickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant futurenickcharliepark has a brilliant future

Hi

You do not need any actual paper copies of anything at this stage, though if you are selected and invited to apply, you will need lots of copies.

You will need numbers though eg passport numbers etc.

Start the form and worry about anything you haven't got later. It is a really good web site and stores whatever you input and highlights bits still to do, this means you can do it bit by bit. It is a lengthy form but manageable.

Hope this helps

Nicola
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nickcharliepark
Hi

You do not need any actual paper copies of anything at this stage, though if you are selected and invited to apply, you will need lots of copies.

You will need numbers though eg passport numbers etc.

Start the form and worry about anything you haven't got later. It is a really good web site and stores whatever you input and highlights bits still to do, this means you can do it bit by bit. It is a lengthy form but manageable.

Hope this helps

Nicola

Ahh thanks alot Nicola - best get the vino out then
Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Perdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to allPerdana is a name known to all

Hi, it took me a couple of weeks to do, it does want a lot of personnal info, birth certs, passport nos, driving license no, date of degrees etc. Have started a file to put documents in as find them in the hope i get an ITA! You can go in and out of it, i wouldnt try to do all in one go!
You will definately need a once finished!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andy&georgina

G xx
Hi there

You shouldn't need them at this stage as long as you have your passport details and a second form of ID such as driving licence to enter those details from. You will ultimately need them though if your application gets selected. You can order new ones from the General Registry Office website:

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/

They are about £10 each (I think, if I remember correctly) and this is sensible to do anyway as they must be the full version with your parents names included on them. I only had a small version of mine without this on and apparantly they will not accept these.

Hope that helps!

Good Luck

Amy
Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DiffordA
Hi there

You shouldn't need them at this stage as long as you have your passport details and a second form of ID such as driving licence to enter those details from. You will ultimately need them though if your application gets selected. You can order new ones from the General Registry Office website:

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/

They are about £10 each (I think, if I remember correctly) and this is sensible to do anyway as they must be the full version with your parents names included on them. I only had a small version of mine without this on and apparantly they will not accept these.

Hope that helps!

Good Luck

Amy

Hi Amy

Thanks that's great - going to order them now.

G