Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Query regarding Salary Requirement for SMC

Query regarding Salary Requirement for SMC

Old Apr 5th 2012, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice
Default Query regarding Salary Requirement for SMC

Can anyone tell what is the minimum salary requirement for meeting the criterion of skilled migrant category? Is this profession dependent? I was unable to find anything regarding that on NZ immigration website. Thanks...
Old Apr 7th 2012, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Query regarding Salary Requirement for SMC

HI

you may find what you need in this...its where we go to find loads of very confusing info!!!!!

hope it helps?

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/i35171.htm

Anna