Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Quality goods from the Warehouse!

Quality goods from the Warehouse!

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:10 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quality goods from the Warehouse!

I didn't notice this until I got the lights home...

Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: Quality goods from the Warehouse!

Originally Posted by RobClubley View Post

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/DSC08448.jpg
Typical of a man really, we send you out to get three items you come back with two!!
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

The light's fine..the box should just have said 'double spot'....probably a mistranslation from Chinese.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Liz & Co View Post
Typical of a man really, we send you out to get three items you come back with two!!
..............or were you sent out for two and got three?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:32 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

I resent the suggestion that I was sent!
I went for two and got two, just didn't see the dodgy description until later
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

I resent the suggestion that I was sent!
I went for two and got two, just didn't see the dodgy description until later
Well I would like to think you didn't 'offer', to go to the Warehouse!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 12:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liz & Co View Post
Well I would like to think you didn't 'offer', to go to the Warehouse!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

So this was indeed a case of 2 for the price of 3
Old Mar 1st 2008, 3:27 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by luvwelly View Post
The light's fine..the box should just have said 'double spot'....probably a mistranslation from Chinese.
I bought a potty from warehouse last night for the little one, and on it is a sticker saying 'Good Boby'
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of

"Quality goods from the Redshed-or Warewhare" is a total misuse of the English language. As all Londoners would say "It's a load of old toot"
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:53 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

What's all the fuss about

She'll be light

PS: Are these for the Skoda
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:54 pm
Happy in Wellington

Originally Posted by Campbells View Post
What's all the fuss about

She'll be light

PS: Are these for the Skoda
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

It took a minute to get it duh, but hilarious !

2 things i have seen are "NZ Masterfoods guacamole" with 2 avacados on the label, but the ingredients say "1% avocado, 50% vegtable fat, colour, water, flavourings" and "Kiwi 100% Orange juice" with ingredients of Orange Juice, Preservative, Vitamin C, Flavouring"
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:28 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout View Post
It took a minute to get it duh, but hilarious !

2 things i have seen are "NZ Masterfoods guacamole" with 2 avacados on the label, but the ingredients say "1% avocado, 50% vegtable fat, colour, water, flavourings" and "Kiwi 100% Orange juice" with ingredients of Orange Juice, Preservative, Vitamin C, Flavouring"

Yeah

and The Warehouse is 100% New Zealand owned
Attached Thumbnails Quality goods from the Warehouse!-100nz.bmp  
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:02 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

metal knuckles?!