Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

pure/pristine and green

pure/pristine and green

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:47 am
Just Joined

hamiltons will become famous soon enoughhamiltons will become famous soon enough
Default pure/pristine and green

new zealand eh is it the pure luvly ethical clean country they sell
us the enviroment uncontaminated safe for our kids and pets or do they have a hidden agenda look at this and tell me http://www.stop1080poison.com/
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:55 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pure/pristine and green

Originally Posted by hamiltons
new zealand eh is it the pure luvly ethical clean country they sell
us the enviroment uncontaminated safe for our kids and pets or do they have a hidden agenda look at this and tell me http://www.stop1080poison.com/
interesting we filled in a survey from the Uni of Waikato last night to do with getting PR and some of the questions creased me up....
did you come to NZ because of the:

high quality housing
clean green environment
good transport
I thought about adding
"freely available and locally made methamphetamine!!!" (at least that would be vaguely true!!!

Actually the 1080 thing has quite a lot to do with some land owners, hunters and dog owners protesting about the poisoning of things they dont want poisoned - seems pretty indiscriminate.......
didnt some of the more extreme folks threaten to loose dogs into a Kiwi sanctuary in order to protest???.......now that's clean and green (not!!).