Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Pumpkins have landed.............

The Pumpkins have landed.............

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pumpkins have landed.............

Hi there

Welcome from the Moomoo's!!

We arrived in Auckland in the early hours of Saturday, so have been here a few days. We are based East Auckland.

We too flew with Singapore Airlines and they were great. We had a day in Singapore too, which was fantastic to see. Changi Airport certainly is impressive.

Just finding our feet now.

Best wishes for your future plans

Moomoo
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Pumpkins have landed.............

Originally Posted by Moomoo
Hi there

Welcome from the Moomoo's!!

We arrived in Auckland in the early hours of Saturday, so have been here a few days. We are based East Auckland.

We too flew with Singapore Airlines and they were great. We had a day in Singapore too, which was fantastic to see. Changi Airport certainly is impressive.

Just finding our feet now.

Best wishes for your future plans

Moomoo
Hi there and a big warm welcome to NZ
Cally
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:59 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

A big warm welcome to the Pumpkins and Moomoo

I really enjoyed the 'just arrived' experience and sometimes I hear a tune or smell something and I get whooshed back to those days when everything was strange and different. ENJOY
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NZ I hope you have a very happy life here.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

dave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud ofdave.and.lisa has much to be proud of

Glad all the Pumpkins have arrived safely have fun exploring!!!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Hello everyone, and thank you all so much for your lovely messages. I have just about got over the jet lag

Well, we are here at Frenchy's in Blenheim at the moment. we had three days in Christchurch (which I loved) It was a crazy whirlwind. Paul got a call on wednesday 24 hours after we landed, asking him to fly to Welly for an interview thursday!!! He did just that, and I had to drop him and pick him up in a "Backpacker Special" old banger Paul had rented. It was an automatic, and it was a real experience driving to Christchurch Airport! But, we managed, and Paul got offered the job at Hewlett Packard, so that was fantastic. We stayed a night in Hanmer - stunning, and then carried on up SH1 to Blenheim.

To all of you about to come - all I can say so far is we love it, everyone has been so friendly. We all caught the sun today it was HOT in Blenheim. The scenery is so beautiful. Can't wait to get to Welly.

Simon - we arrive on saturday on the ferry. Then Paul starts work monday

We have booked 3 weeks in a little holiday rental in Paraparaumu, so me and the girls will have to look for somewhere more permanent whilst Paul is at work.

Anyway - I look forward to meeting you all in Welly in the near future.

Luv

Lou and Co
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Lou you must be so pleased now that OH has a job, Congratulations Weather has been fantastic here in Welly today. Kiwichick is living up in Paraparaumu, im sure if you need to know anything about the area she will give you a heads up.
Steph.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the trip across, the Marlborough sound is amazing on a clear day... look forward to meeting you all...