Pub Quiz!!!

Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:23 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pub Quiz!!!

Originally Posted by danny.f
Who cares? Glynn? Pete (Wanker), Craig the scouser? Jade? Jordan? No-one-a bomb went off and killed em all? Were we that lucky?
Yeah Who cares!! What was the right answer for the most popular song played at a funeral? I wanted Eric Clapton "Wonderful tonite" just not perhaps that particular nite! Was it perchance "Flying without wings?" Not like me. A Fairy has to have her wings?!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Yeah Who cares!! What was the right answer for the most popular song played at a funeral? I wanted Eric Clapton "Wonderful tonite" just not perhaps that particular nite! Was it perchance "Flying without wings?" Not like me. A Fairy has to have her wings?!
What colour was the 'machine' that Hawkwind sang about..and why?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:39 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StevieB
Silver - coz the next 3 were all red and they were all full?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Silver - coz the next 3 were all red and they were all full?
Is that true Loolah...I've always wondered. I heard a live version they did but they sang 'my mum's got a washing machine' so I always thought it was because it was a Zanussi!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

was it silver & a time machine
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poppets
was it silver & a time machine
Sorry, yes it was silver and I have no idea why it was or what kind of machine, although time machine seems reasonable from the lyrics!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, yes it was silver and I have no idea why it was or what kind of machine, although time machine seems reasonable from the lyrics!

who are the tall blacks?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

who are the tall blacks?
The Harlem Globetrotters?

In the U.S.A. , what is celebrated on February 2nd and is also a film?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

who are the tall blacks?

New Zealands basketball team. Gotta be!! Small blacks? Pygmys from East London!! Ok enough. Sorry.

What's the name of my cat,Dennis?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Harlem Globetrotters?

In the U.S.A. , what is celebrated on February 2nd and is also a film?
groundhog day

tall blacks are the NZ basket ball team

In which Olympics did Steve Redgrave win his first Olympic gold medal?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

New Zealands basketball team. Gotta be!! Small blacks? Pygmys from East London!! Ok enough. Sorry.

What's the name of my cat,Dennis?
Danny's cat...is it Dave?

Yes to groundhog day

1996 Olympics

Which N. African seaport's name is Spanish for white house?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

groundhog day

tall blacks are the NZ basket ball team

In which Olympics did Steve Redgrave win his first Olympic gold medal?
1986? Summat like that. He was only 7,he won the decathlon in a rowing boat,eating a sausage and flirting with Tessa Sanderson,the Man from Aberdeen,o r some such place.

How many stomachs has a great big fat person with 4 chins and a Ford Grenada?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

1986? Summat like that. He was only 7,he won the decathlon in a rowing boat,eating a sausage and flirting with Tessa Sanderson,the Man from Aberdeen,o r some such place.

As many as he can eat..roughly 5-6, depending on whether they are full.

In which street is the Bank of England?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Los Angeles 1984

6 stomachs !!!!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Danny's cat...is it Dave?

Yes to groundhog day

1996 Olympics

Which N. African seaport's name is Spanish for white house?

I think Danny's cat is Roger?

It took me ages to work out Casablanca!!!

OK, where am I going for Christmas?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.