Pub Quiz!!!

Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pub Quiz!!!

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Skegness 1492 AD

What is the most popular song at a funeral?
Got to be My Way-Frank Sinatra.
I once carried a kids coffin to Cotton-eyed Joe. Was the weirdest thing.

Can anyone guess what songs will be played at my wifes funeral next week?And will this affect our Application?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:13 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Skegness 1492 AD

What is the most popular song at a funeral?
Angels - Robbie Williams

What was Robbie Williams first single?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asiatic
Angels - Robbie Williams

What was Robbie Williams first single?

Correct-only in the dead sense. Was it Millenium? If I get that right-soory lads!!

Next question-Why does it always rain on me???
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
Correct-only in the dead sense. Was it Millenium? If I get that right-soory lads!!

Next question-Why does it always rain on me???
It's 'cos you lied when you were 17!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by StevieB
It's 'cos you lied when you were 17!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck can't chuck wood,so **** it!

Which planet is to be removed from our solar system cos there's too many others the same size?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:34 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

A woodchuck can't chuck wood,so **** it!

Which planet is to be removed from our solar system cos there's too many others the same size?
I know this one, I know this one ... Minnie Mouse? No, bugger; Mickey Mouse? No, I've got it Pluto!! No one beat me to the answer - it's like the only one I know.

What is mandarin for the number three?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I know this one, I know this one ... Minnie Mouse? No, bugger; Mickey Mouse? No, I've got it Pluto!! No one beat me to the answer - it's like the only one I know.

Wayne??
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:39 pm

Wayne??
Close it's "Sam"!!! Good effort.

Where is "Squeezeebellyalley" ?
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

sān, (aren't I good?)

Bugger, already answered...

Next to stroketittystreet?

How many teeth does a fully grown Salt Water Crocodile have? (watching Steve 'Death Wish' Irwin earlier)
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:41 pm

sān, (aren't I good?)

How many teeth does a fully grown Salt Water Crocodile have? (watching Steve 'Death Wish' Irwin earlier)
Oh, bog off with your correct spelling including accents!! Bah, humbug!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:43 pm

Oh, bog off with your correct spelling including accents!! Bah, humbug!
Close, but DannyF fat bloater wouldn't get down it it's only 12" wide!! Oh, harsh Fairy!! Slap me around head with wand!

Crocodile teeth? 32?

What is the maori equivalent of "needle dick" roughly???!!! Topical!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

sān, (aren't I good?)

None? Loads? No,nowadays,us humans chuck em jelly babies,and they're renowned for not brushing-so none.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Close, but DannyF fat bloater wouldn't get down it it's only 12" wide!! Oh, harsh Fairy!! Slap me around head with wand!

Crocodile teeth? 32?

What is the maori equivalent of "needle dick" roughly???!!! Topical!
No, it's 82, and you got me on needle dick
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:49 pm

No, it's 82, and you got me on needle dick
Well when was looking up translation to call my neighbour from hell, found "ite" = small and "ure" = male genitals... Genius!!! He's soooo confused!!

Who won Love Island? Nice easy one!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well when was looking up translation to call my neighbour from hell, found "ite" = small and "ure" = male genitals... Genius!!! He's soooo confused!!

Who won Love Island? Nice easy one!
Who cares? Glynn? Pete (Wanker), Craig the scouser? Jade? Jordan? No-one-a bomb went off and killed em all? Were we that lucky?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.