Pub Quiz!!!

Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pub Quiz!!!

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh, thanks

was adam ant 'Ant music' ? Thats the only one I can remember! But now I'm singing it in my head, almost word for word! :scared:

Trying to think of a question from my days going to the pub quiz, I was almost always on the winning team thanks to my hubby who has an uncanny ability for remembering facts etc but in other ways is completely clueless
According to some 80's music trivia site the answer was Goody Two Shoes. I loved the 80's music..... for me it was the best decade of music.... shows my age too!!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

OOO I have a question

What was the original line up of the Sugababes
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
According to some 80's music trivia site the answer was Goody Two Shoes. I loved the 80's music..... for me it was the best decade of music.... shows my age too!!

Yes i remember it, dont drink dont smoke, what do ya do?
God, how or where do I have all this stored?

I loved the music too, we often listen to our best of the 80's cd!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i remember it, dont drink dont smoke, what do ya do?
God, how or where do I have all this stored?

I loved the music too, we often listen to our best of the 80's cd!
Us too!! My favourite group was Madness..... jeez I was young then!!!! :scared:
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
OOO I have a question

What was the original line up of the Sugababes

Damn it, I have to go home soon and cheeky boss is asking me to do some work before I go
Will be here tomorrow with some questions and answers!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Damn it, I have to go home soon and cheeky boss is asking me to do some work before I go
Will be here tomorrow with some questions and answers!
how dare he ask you to work at work

ok be good now
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SarahB
Adam Ants 1st solo hit was 'friend or foe' I was a huge fan and he stopped in the hotel I was working at(I was 16). You can imagine how excited I was when he gave me a bunch of flowers and free tickets to his gig, and I had my photo taken with him. His room was a bloody mess though! Ohhhhh, memories! The Ants 1st album was the best, 'Dirk wears white sox', although was only popular with the big fans.

Ok, another music question, and another of my past favourites.........what was Gary Numans band called?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Winnie
Adam Ants 1st solo hit was 'friend or foe' I was a huge fan and he stopped in the hotel I was working at(I was 16). You can imagine how excited I was when he gave me a bunch of flowers and free tickets to his gig, and I had my photo taken with him. His room was a bloody mess though! Ohhhhh, memories! The Ants 1st album was the best, 'Dirk wears white sox', although was only popular with the big fans.

Ok, another music question, and another of my past favourites.........what was Gary Numans band called?
Tubeway Army

ok what is the name of garfields kitten
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Tubeway Army

ok what is the name of garfields kitten
Nobody's tried the Sugarbabes line up!Keisha,Mutya and Heidi!!!
Think the cat is Nermal (3 kids).
Name all nine planets in order from the sun
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Nobody's tried the Sugarbabes line up!Keisha,Mutya and Heidi!!!
Think the cat is Nermal (3 kids).
Name all nine planets in order from the sun
mercury
venus
earth
mars
jupiter
saturn
uranus
neptune
pluto
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

name th e6 wives of Henry VIII
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
name th e6 wives of Henry VIII
Catherine Parr
Catherine of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Jane Seymour
Cher
Sheila of Grimsby
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Catherine Parr
Catherine of Aragon
Anne Boleyn
Jane Seymour
Cher
Sheila of Grimsby
nearly

Catherine of Aragon married 1509 divorced 1533
Anne Boleyn married 1533 beheaded 1536
Jane Seymour married 1536 died 1537
Anne of Cleves married 1540 divorced 1540 (6 months)
Catherine Howard married 1540 beheaded 1542
Catherine Parr married 1543 survived (widowed 1547)

ok try this one, just for you

who is Priscilla White ?
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by poppets
nearly

Catherine of Aragon married 1509 divorced 1533
Anne Boleyn married 1533 beheaded 1536
Jane Seymour married 1536 died 1537
Anne of Cleves married 1540 divorced 1540 (6 months)
Catherine Howard married 1540 beheaded 1542
Catherine Parr married 1543 survived (widowed 1547)

ok try this one, just for you

who is Priscilla White ?
Cilla Black!
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Winnie
Cilla Black!
too easy wasn't it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.