Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Protecting Furniture

Protecting Furniture

Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Protecting Furniture

Hiya how's everyones memory?

A couple of months back a BE member gave a tip on how to protect furniture corners whilst shipping. I remember thinking 'oooh thats a good idea' but can I find the thread?? NOOOOOO!

Anyone remember?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Protecting Furniture

Sorry Owen................Ive tried and failed to find it too. I remember thinking I must remember that........................doh! At least Im giving you a nudge back up.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:19 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by owen
Hiya how's everyones memory?

A couple of months back a BE member gave a tip on how to protect furniture corners whilst shipping. I remember thinking 'oooh thats a good idea' but can I find the thread?? NOOOOOO!

Anyone remember?
I'm pretty sure it was Am Loolah's comments you are referring to - may be worth asking her?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

You could be right Karen, wasn't it about wrapping goods in corrugated cardboard instead of plastic!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Divine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really niceDivine Comedy is just really nice

Hiya, our removals wrapped everything in a really thick paper with about 4 different layers. [took ages to get the stuff off!] We used PSS and nothing was damaged at all.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the one?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...furniture+feet
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karonious
Thats the baby thx karonious. You opening a private investigation office anytime soon?!!!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:44 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by owen
Thats the baby thx karonious. You opening a private investigation office anytime soon?!!!
You'd be surprised what I investigate!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:13 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
You'd be surprised what I investigate!
I wouldn't Mrs.....................
We need to arrange another meeting of minds foowenseek!