British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Property websites (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/property-websites-333465/)

Stevemw Oct 25th 2005 8:13 am

Property websites

Is there a property website that covers virtually all of the NZ property on the market, in the way that Rightmove does in the UK? The closest thing I have found so far seems to be realenz.co.nz, but I can't help feeling that there must be more property out there than it's showing.
Cheers,
Steve

Panda_Pops Oct 25th 2005 8:22 am

Re: Property websites

Originally Posted by Stevemw
Is there a property website that covers virtually all of the NZ property on the market, in the way that Rightmove does in the UK? The closest thing I have found so far seems to be realenz.co.nz, but I can't help feeling that there must be more property out there than it's showing.
Cheers,
Steve

Steve,

Try www.harcourts.co.nz - this covers the whole country and you can set up daily email alerts.

HTH

babybella Oct 25th 2005 9:14 am

Cheers,
Steve

Try www.open2view.co.nz
Cheers
KAZ

K9s Oct 25th 2005 9:56 am

Cheers,
Steve

Steve

Try these
www.bayleys.co.nz
www.houses.co.nz
www.harcourts.co.nz
www.ljhooker.co.nz
www.century21nz.co.nz
www.harveys.co.nz
www.realenz.co.nz
www.professionals.co.nz
www.leaders.co.nz
www.wrightsonrealestates.co.nz
www.open2view.co.nz

hope it helps

K9

Stevemw Oct 25th 2005 10:00 am

Thanks everyone. By providing all of these different websites you've really answered my question i.e. no, there isn't a single website that aggregates all of the agents together, like Rightmove in the UK.
Oh well, looks like there's some serious surfing to be done when the move gets a bit closer.
Cheers,
Steve

Pompey_Paul Oct 25th 2005 1:14 pm

http://www.thisisfengshui.com/expats/buying.htm

Might Help :beer:

babybella Oct 25th 2005 2:37 pm

Thanks everyone. By providing all of these different websites you've really answered my question i.e. no, there isn't a single website that aggregates all of the agents together, like Rightmove in the UK.
Oh well, looks like there's some serious surfing to be done when the move gets a bit closer.
Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve,
www.open2view.co.nz is done by a group of real estate agents and is probably the closest thing to right move.
Cheers
KAZ

lizard Oct 25th 2005 7:14 pm

Cheers,
Steve

Hi www.realenz.co.nz is probably the best sit and it does cover all the agents and all nz

uk+kiwi Oct 25th 2005 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Hi Steve,
www.open2view.co.nz is done by a group of real estate agents and is probably the closest thing to right move.
Cheers
KAZ

I agree with KAZ. Open2view is the equivalent of rightmove and a great site in terms of navigation, although I imagine realenz is meant to be the market leader in NZ. But then the UK also has findaproperty.co.uk, primelocation.com and ononemap.com in addition to rightmove. Carmen.

Stevemw Oct 25th 2005 7:33 pm

Thanks all. I'll focus on realenz and open2view then.
Regards,
Steve

Rascal Oct 26th 2005 5:10 am

Also private house sales..
www.homesell.co.nz & another one called www.yourhomeonline.co.nz (I think!)