Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Project Management

Project Management

Old Mar 18th 2012, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Project Management

Has anybody taken any PM courses (ideally Prince2) in New Zealand?

Can you recommend a company that delivers classroom training with good pass rates? Ideally in Wellington but am just as happy to go to Auckland.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 11:35 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Project Management

Best of luck with that one!

Half the companies I work for struggle with Microsoft Project and a Gantt chart!! Well they usually get covered up with the girly calendars
Old Mar 19th 2012, 12:39 am
grumpy bugger

theghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond reputetheghostofdustybin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Has anybody taken any PM courses (ideally Prince2) in New Zealand?

Can you recommend a company that delivers classroom training with good pass rates? Ideally in Wellington but am just as happy to go to Auckland.
I've done the Kepner Tregoe PM course in NZ, which was OK, no exams to pass on that one though.

Google found me this one http://www.prince2.com/nz/prince2training.asp
Old Mar 19th 2012, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Dumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud ofDumbledore has much to be proud of

Adaptive Frameworks (australian based) let you do Foundation & practitioner online (CBT) for around aud$1300. There is no gst to pay since they are Aus based. If you can find a secondhand or borrow a PRiNCE 2 text book they will knock a further $135 off the price (or at least they did for me).

Also when I came over to Aus to do the exams they were very accommodating and let me sit both exams the same morning seeing as I had travelled to sit them. You just join in sittings of their classroom courses. I think you can sit monthly in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth.

It seemed to be a lot cheaper doing it this way than sitting a classroom course in NZ which can cost over $3,000.
All up both courses took me 6 weeks to do. Prob was studying about 10 hours a week